So the Pope Says Capitalism is Evil, Share The Wealth

http://rt.com/news/pope-francis-capitalism-tyranny-324/

Ok, we can start with the Catholic Church selling off all of it's billions of dollars in treasures and holdings and giving it all to the "poor".

Nothing is worse than a hypocritical religious organization telling us what we can do with our money. The Catholic Church is one of Histories all time great scams. They convince people that the ONLY way to salvation is confession through one of their Priest, and prey upon the ignorant masses fear of everlasting damnation to line their own pockets.

Henry V111 had it right when he told the Pope to fuck off.

Hey Pope, kiss my ass. Let the Catholic Church do what it does best, sell redemption, and harbor pedophiles.
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 09:23 AM
The current pope practices what he preaches - but, sure - let them sell off their wealth and give it to the poor. The poor we will always have with us, though. Better to help them help themselves, so we should design government programs to accomplish that.
you think he'd sell his sled?

Ummmm problem, Jesus thought otherwise. Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's. Now the rich man wanted to join Jesus and asked what he should do (to follow with Jesus as a roadie). Jesus said for him to give up his wealth because it was easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. Now that was for a follower not necessarily a believer so that is why priests, bishops, and Popes have no wealth (though some of them live pretty good). Now the follower is expected to help the poor but nowhere does it say to give up ALL of your wealth. Though I don't follow any religious practices I think the 10% tithe is enough. So maybe the Pope is fallible or someone has misinterpreted what he said.
The last Pope had a VW Pheaton. I had one. A pricey VDub for sure.

Fuckin Popes
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Ummmm problem, Jesus thought otherwise. Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's. Now the rich man wanted to join Jesus and asked what he should do (to follow with Jesus as a roadie). Jesus said for him to give up his wealth because it was easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. Now that was for a follower not necessarily a believer so that is why priests, bishops, and Popes have no wealth (though some of them live pretty good). Now the follower is expected to help the poor but nowhere does it say to give up ALL of your wealth. Though I don't follow any religious practices I think the 10% tithe is enough. So maybe the Pope is fallible or someone has misinterpreted what he said. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is a pretty good interpretation of that verse. I assume you don't tithe your 10%?
The last Pope had a VW Pheaton. I had one. A pricey VDub for sure.

Fuckin Popes Originally Posted by bambino
Liar.
Ummmm problem, Jesus thought otherwise. Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's. Now the rich man wanted to join Jesus and asked what he should do (to follow with Jesus as a roadie). Jesus said for him to give up his wealth because it was easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. Now that was for a follower not necessarily a believer so that is why priests, bishops, and Popes have no wealth (though some of them live pretty good). Now the follower is expected to help the poor but nowhere does it say to give up ALL of your wealth. Though I don't follow any religious practices I think the 10% tithe is enough. So maybe the Pope is fallible or someone has misinterpreted what he said. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Pope is definitely fallible (he's human after all), but it's a bit arrogant for you, JD Barleycorn, to question Christ's vicar on earth, who has probably studied the Bible most of his adult life. It also makes me wonder if anyone should really "debate" you at all: how can you really hope to change the mind of anyone who has the audacity to tell an expert, "you're wrong because I know so"?

I half expect you to say, "I didn't really study the Bible, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn..."

Not saying you are wrong. You are totally free to believe as you wish. Just food for thought.

Ironically, I think the Pope is a bit off base with his criticism of capitalism: the system isn't evil, the people who wholly base their life on it are evil. For some reason, we've forgotten, as a society, to try to help our fellow man. I think capitalism gives rise to greed, but it's not the source of it. Man is.
Liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jealous eh? Had a 2005, Klavierlack black. 3k paint option. It was a good as black gets. Black interior. It was more Bentley than Audi. The Pheaton was one of Ferdinand Piech's pet projects. He didn't like AC blowing in his face so he designed programable wood veneers to cover the vents. You could keep the vents covered or swing open. Pretty cool. I had the 18 way heated/cooled seats with massage. They were thrones. The back seats had foot rests. Nice. I had the 4.2 v8 instead of the W12. Had a V12 Vanden Plas Jaguar, a nightmare. Anyway, VW only sold 2300 Phaetons the US. Badge whores wouldnt plunk down 85/115k on a VW. Dumbasses. The Pheaton was a fine automobile and was fortunate to own one. Word has it, VW is bringing them back at a lower price point. But alas, the Pheaton will still be out of your reach Ysswipe. 36/8
The Pope is definitely fallible (he's human after all), but it's a bit arrogant for you, JD Barleycorn, to question Christ's vicar on earth, who has probably studied the Bible most of his adult life. It also makes me wonder if anyone should really "debate" you at all: how can you really hope to change the mind of anyone who has the audacity to tell an expert, "you're wrong because I know so"?

I half expect you to say, "I didn't really study the Bible, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn..."

Not saying you are wrong. You are totally free to believe as you wish. Just food for thought.

Ironically, I think the Pope is a bit off base with his criticism of capitalism: the system isn't evil, the people who wholly base their life on it are evil. For some reason, we've forgotten, as a society, to try to help our fellow man. I think capitalism gives rise to greed, but it's not the source of it. Man is. Originally Posted by MrGoodBar
"Christ's Vicar On Earth". Says who? He's just another preacher with a funny hat and fancy robes.

The Pope, and the entire Catholic Church, is just another example of how mankind has continually created God in their own image.
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 01:30 PM
"Christ's Vicar On Earth". Says who? He's just another preacher with a funny hat and fancy robes.

The Pope, and the entire Catholic Church, is just another example of how mankind has continually created God in their own image. Originally Posted by Jackie S
About a billion Catholics say it, genius!
Pope Francis is true to the teachings of Jesus, and a good man. I think he is spot on about capitalism. Then again if the US was pure capitalist we would have let AIG and all those other companies fail. Capitalism is based on laissaze faire (the invisible hand of the free market) it doesn't and has never existed as government always intervenes.
Jealous eh? Had a 2005, Klavierlack black. 3k paint option. It was a good as black gets. Black interior. It was more Bentley than Audi. The Pheaton was one of Ferdinand Piech's pet projects. He didn't like AC blowing in his face so he designed programable wood veneers to cover the vents. You could keep the vents covered or swing open. Pretty cool. I had the 18 way heated/cooled seats with massage. They were thrones. The back seats had foot rests. Nice. I had the 4.2 v8 instead of the W12. Had a V12 Vanden Plas Jaguar, a nightmare. Anyway, VW only sold 2300 Phaetons the US. Badge whores wouldnt plunk down 85/115k on a VW. Dumbasses. The Pheaton was a fine automobile and was fortunate to own one. Word has it, VW is bringing them back at a lower price point. But alas, the Pheaton will still be out of your reach Ysswipe. 36/8 Originally Posted by bambino
What kind of mileage did you get, poseur?

Did you get any pussy (that you didn't touch, fuck, kiss or lick) in it?

We're you able to see your dick?
What kind of mileage did you get, poseur?

Did you get any pussy (that you didn't touch, fuck, kiss or lick) in it?

We're you able to see your dick? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look, you busted out piece of shit. I'll make you an offer. I have a 2011 GTI, white, 4door, DSG Trannie.( transmission, not provider) I'll sell it to you for 14k. It has to be better than your hoveround. I'm going to buy my wife a new car. It's a good deal if you can afford 14k. Let me know. I'll hold it if you can afford it.
first of all, what kid of FAG drives a Golf?

second of all, YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll give you 10 bucks for your wife. Keep the broke down Golf! I'm pretty sure she won't taste like your asshole!