Is there a way to embed Twitter Tweets directly into threads

if so what's the code or syntax for doing so. For example:

[tweet]758514379801321474[/tweet]
This site uses vbulletin, and an older version at that. There is no built in support for embedding tweets and that functionality would have to be added via a "plugin".

At this time no such functionality has been implemented. Feel free to make a suggestion in the Member Suggestions forum on the main page and if it picks up enough steam maybe they'll add it.
This site uses vbulletin, and an older version at that. There is no built in support for embedding tweets and that functionality would have to be added via a "plugin".

At this time no such functionality has been implemented. Feel free to make a suggestion in the Member Suggestions forum on the main page and if it picks up enough steam maybe they'll add it.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Thanks for the response. I'm not all that technically saavy but your response sounds kind of scary. I did a search on vbulletin to understand more about it and found out that thousands of sites were recently hacked and passwords compromised via a vbulletin hole. If you're using an outdated version it would seem to me the site is at risk. No?

Here's the article:

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/10/t...bulletin-hole/
It appears to be a 2013 / 2014 hack or flaw but the question is how outdated is your vbulletin? This could still be an issue in today's hack happy climate especially coming off the heels of the AM website hack.

Just a heads upl.

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I assume the vbulletin concern is being looked into by the site owner(s)?