Encounter: Fun Time with Alluringlovee (SA)

User ID: -
Date: 10/6/18
Name: Alluringlovee
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/badc7...f-6c12dca0e4a0
City: Mckees Rocks
State: -
Address: Mckees Rocks Area.
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ Ass Smacking
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: On the Curvy side not a spinner, large breasts died blond hair. Mixed with white/oriental.
Recommendation: Yes
I like how her profile says she’s just in a little bit of a rough patch, but been a member since 2015....
Can someone pm me her number? I saw her a few months ago and shes changed her number since then. Im not an SA member any more so a little assisstance would be appreciated
Make sure she isn't one of the girls that were busted in that Staff edit Removed Forbidden topic, dj8 sting. There were 47 people arrested and five or six of them were women and they are all providers. I recognize all their faces except for one
Make sure she isn't one of the girls that were busted in that heroin sting. There were 47 people arrested and five or six of them were women and they are all providers. I recognize all their faces except for one Originally Posted by J15202
Cant find any pictures online so curious as to your source of images?
wpxi
Just looked at the mugshots. Alluring Avalon isnt one of them. Didn't recognize any of them actually.
Same, didn't recognize any of those females.