State: Pennsylvania
Address: Bridgeville
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBj, doggy , hot girl on hot girl, repeat
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Genetically gifted for not working out, beautiful ass when watching her bbbj, nice tan , fit as fuck
Recommendation: Yes
Who was your 3rd?
Short hair?
Who was your 3rd? Originally Posted by Afgdglass
Yes, that is the better question - who was the other girl
Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
LOL - Dude, just earlier today you were complaining about other reviews and said

Why post a review with no information on the provider? Maybe some” How to post a review on eccie” was directions are needed b4 users sign up?" Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
You can't expect to have it both ways.

Look I can respect if you don't want the info shared, but then don't post about it and get upset when people ask for more info
Yeah, it is.
Who cares? There's more than enough hofo out there on Sara. The review seems utterly pointless, but big fucking deal.
  • Dlh
  • 10-22-2018, 09:48 AM
Who cares? There's more than enough hofo out there on Sara. The review seems utterly pointless, but big fucking deal. Originally Posted by Big Stig

Except she is down for the acts described in ros.

Staff Edit to include private tags. dj8
And yes, it is indeed contradictory to your requests for more complete reviews
[QUOTE=noginworking;1061003111]

And yes, it is indeed contradictory to your requests for more complete reviews Originally Posted by berryberry
I could see that, true . I take it for granted that I share hofo anytime I come across it. That is what the site is about, sharing. I would not talk of such a good time and leave a sex workers contact info out. That’s the whole point of a review.
It appeared contradictory to your interpretation of the review but now you know it’s not
Gentlemen, keep all info placed in private tags private when discussing this info.