meanwhile in Rochester .. peaceful portests .. NOT

too late to debate .. time to lock and load

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcp4dTprI2M

the might of white is always right

we always win. we always will. money. numbers. guns

three strikes and you protesters are .. OUT
And some of the restaurants attracted are black owned
in the news in ROC they not naming this ^^^^^ post above that was hit the hardest or any of
just sayin eastend

night before a peaceful protester was mugged by non peaceful protesters for being peaceful
Is there an AMERICAN agency that deals with domestic cyberterroristm?
Is there an AMERICAN agency that deals with domestic terrorism at restaurants? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No, we should just shoot the motherfuckers - their actions are equivalent to criminal trespass or robbery - they are taking property (food in this case, the property of others) using unlawful force.

Texas Penal Code § 9.41. Protection of One's Own Property

(a) A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property.

(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:

(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when he dispossessed the actor;  or

(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or fraud against the actor.

Texas Penal Code § 9.42. Deadly Force to Protect Property

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41 ;  and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime;  or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property;  and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means;  or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

These are the laws of Texas - you wouldn't know about that, would you?

If I were eating with my family and they let us leave peacefully, I would do it. If not, it depends...lots of people carrying concealed weapons here in Texas...as you are well aware...now, if the Waco Kid shot you - not guilty if I were on the jury!

I'm not giving legal advice here - just my opinion on a SHMB. Consult your own attorney.

eon2 Limerick, G.M.O. • 4 hours ago
What it took the U.S. Eighth Army Air Force and RAF Bomber Command five years to do to Dresden, Hamburg, Dusseldorf and etc., cities like Detroit, Chicago, Portland and etc. have done to themselves, often in a much shorter time span.

No thousand-pounders required.

clear ether

eon
Sad
What is sad is local dim politicos thinking that the "peaceful" protests in their city, town, village, trash dump, etc, won't turn into looting, violence, arson, etc.
All news of this has been scrubbed out, on local news TV and Radio
its like this video never happened in the EastEnd bar and restaurant area of Rochester NY

mmmmm Welcome to East Portland Upset New York
Twit head of shit heads in chief loves this shit on his watch. He thinks it will get him reelected lol.
Twit head of shit heads in chief loves this shit on his watch. He thinks it will get him reelected lol. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Which it will. Biden’s mobs attacking people for.....having dinner doesn’t sit well with John Q Public.

People need to take care of themselves, obviously the police can’t deal with what’s going on, they’re under staffed and demoralized. You’ve gotta be crazy to leave home unarmed if going anywhere near an urban shithole, even just passing through.
Which it will. Biden’s mobs attacking people for.....having dinner doesn’t sit well with John Q Public.

People need to take care of themselves, obviously the police can’t deal with what’s going on, they’re under staffed and demoralized. You’ve gotta be crazy to leave home unarmed if going anywhere near an urban shithole, even just passing through. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
sheriff a blue dog Dem that was a Rep lost primary ran and won as a DEM set up deputy's and other local PD for this when help needed. Mayor a Dem will not let em in city. NYS Troopers to busy covering for RPD. Gov Andy a Dem will not let the Guard in, that would make Trump look good Burn baby Burn mmm problem, I live in a town nearby errr Rats
And some of the restaurants attracted are black owned
in the news in ROC they not naming this ^^^^^ post above that was hit the hardest or any of
just sayin eastend

night before a peaceful protester was mugged by non peaceful protesters for being peaceful Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

i'm surprised UBoob hasn't taken the video down .. yet.

nothing on the Rochester City Newspaper

https://posting.rochestercitynewspap...Type=relevance

nada on Rochesterfirst.com

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/danie...und-rochester/
not much on TV 10 13 or 8
1180WHAM radio is the only news that even talked about it, nothing on site

But on WHEC TV10 is a story the 3 bars hit are kissing BLM ass n bending over to take it there ass dumb fucks
https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-y...52513/?cat=565

WHAM TV 13 a story Sheriff panning on going in Even if Mayor Lovely will be pissed
with other local PD and from another county

ya TV 8 Rocfirst is a wimp mostly even if a Fox station

sll TV live raw cams still dead for view over web , yet I'm trying to get TV10 raw live cam, LOL not linking

and the rocking has started for tonight's riots

ROC D&C news paper is useless mostly. other the obits.
TV 8 Rochesterfirst got a live cam going right now

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/...aturday-night/
Grab an app called 5-0 radio, I’m sure Rochester police will be available.