Someone actually stole my photo for a fake BP ad!! Please flag!

I can't believe it - someone actually stole one of my favorite smiling tub photos and is trying to pass me off as Mona the Milf on Backpage. YUK! What a wretched name for an Irish gal. Horribly unimaginative ad, too, not at all like the ones that I write.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lexxxy/8666188

Jeez, WHY steal MY photo, especially in an ad where the posters' supposed ages so much younger? I suppose that I should be flattered. They, however, should be ashamed for being too cowardly to post their own faces. None of these women can be trusted, obviously.

I fired off my indignation and appropriate threats to them, and I've written to every e-address I can find regarding Backpage, but with this being a weekend, the ad may stay up 'til Monday. I don't want my good reputation trashed by any scam these bimbos might be pulling, so if anyone would like to PLEASE do me a favor, go to the ad and report it. There are buttons at the top right of the ad that will send flags to the BP computer, and with enough the system will automatically remove it. Thanks!
I flagged it.
Ok hun I flagged it for you!

Never ceases to amaze me the stupid things that people do.. sigh
I flagged it and sent her a message asking why she was using a pic that wasn't her...
flagged...
Sweets.... On it honey! Flagged.....
flagged
i flagged her, and just fyi i had a client post a review of me on TER which sponsors backpage, and there was a link on my TER review going to a fake backpage ad also w my pic. Its kind of a more the merrier thing, eye candy of all sorts brings in viewrs.
Please e-mail me Fancy ... I will give you my contact at BP and she will personally pull the ad.

Brookewild07@hotmail.com
Flagged it for you, like ten times :-)

This is what the ad said, "hi guys its us again we back from out of town in search of a good time...."

Ooooh, sign me up!!!!
I think you could multiply some of those BP Girls IQ's by 2 and still be in single digits.
Flagged.
done
flagged again, and again, and again.....
Flagged several times, yesterday and today, and it's still up.