My Sincerest Thanks

I have received so many emails and appreciate them, i want to thank those of You who offered real help to me, moving trucks, quick book help, etc etc. Ratboyjam, 1curiousguy, bestoralntexas, live4fun, TexasGator, EccieAddict... You all are amazing! Haha that song comes to mind "If You try sometime You just might find, You get what You need... ahh Yeah, Yes im singing happy!
I have received so many emails and appreciate them, i want to thank those of You who offered real help to me, moving trucks, quick book help, etc etc. Ratboyjam, 1curiousguy, bestoralntexas, live4fun, TexasGator, EccieAddict... You all are amazing! Haha that song comes to mind "If You try sometime You just might find, You get what You need... ahh Yeah, Yes im singing happy! Originally Posted by subcilla

Ummm..wasn't me ..I'm a d*ckhead...
Don't be saying things like this...hurts my rep
Ummm..wasn't me ..I'm a d*ckhead...
Don't be saying things like this...hurts my rep Originally Posted by ratboy jam
RatBoyJam... redeem yourself ...quick ... complain about her rates or something...
RatBoyJam... redeem yourself ...quick ... complain about her rates or something... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Like I would need to?? Anything over a buck a minute is outta my league!!
Like I would need to?? Anything over a buck a minute is outta my league!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
When did you raise your donation to a buck?
When did you raise your donation to a buck? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
When I started seeing providers with 20 20 vision.