Encounter: Petite sexy Asian

User ID: -
Date: 5/23/23
Name: Sexy Asian
Phone: 617-465-8708
Email Address: -
URL / Website: 🧡🌴💋 SEXY ASIAN PETITE VISITING ⭐️🧡🌴💋 UPSCALE COMPANION READY ⭐️🧡🌴💋 21 STG
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Off Wolf Rd
Activities: DATY, Cbj, cfs ,hj
Hair Length and Color: Black up in bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 ‘6”. 140 pounds big a small bees
Recommendation: No
140 is a sexy petite Asian?
But they show anime girls in the ads..
I believe her ad is down. She took it down after I gave her a bad review. Then proceeded to text about giving her a bad review.
Huh! That sucks.
I’ve seen her and had good experiences Always friendly and laid back. Was up front about nothing “in” her butt and covered FS.
I feel with an independent provider they have to have some sort of connection to the customer if not the service is never going to be up to the customers standards.
Stay safe
I have no had any luck with Asians lately
Before Covid there had been some hot Asians for sure
Now it’s hit and miss you might get a real hag
What I didn’t like was the after the fact of dos and donts. I have found when you ask about anything they usually hang up, get offended or anything else. Put what you offer, to me if you provide different things for a hhr or hr, say it.
What I didn’t like was the after the fact of dos and donts. I have found when you ask about anything they usually hang up, get offended or anything else. Put what you offer, to me if you provide different things for a hhr or hr, say it. Originally Posted by reaper302
Or when you ask and they say “I don’t discuss that on the phone but I’m very open minded” Then it’s usually everything covered and god forbid you try touching them.
I’ve become very comfortable with asking about anything on my mind prior to starting/paying and have no problem walking for any reasons. I’ve walked out after a few minutes of meeting a couple of ones just in the last week for altered pics and saying they do things then saying no I missed understood.
Just curious why you did not put up a review?
Just curious why you did not put up a review? Originally Posted by reaper302