POLL: OBAMA DOESN'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

A Huffington/MyGov poll asked the question, and a majority of Americans think Obama doesn't love this country or are not sure if he loves this country.

After a week of media bashing of Giuliani, this is a astounding number. Less than half of Americans believe Obama loves this country.

A debate the White House doesn't want to have. But historians will have to consider when writing Obama's legacy.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_upload...m_20150223.pdf
A Huffington/MyGov poll asked the question, and a majority of Americans think Obama doesn't love this country or are not sure if he loves this country.

After a week of media bashing of Giuliani, this is a astounding number. Less than half of Americans believe Obama loves this country.

A debate the White House doesn't want to have. But historians will have to consider when writing Obama's legacy.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_upload...m_20150223.pdf Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Stupidest fucking poll.....ever. What a surprise that you adopt it as your very own. Fucking idiot.
I understand why you wouldn't want anyone calling attention to the poll results.......the Huffington Post is trying to bury their own poll results.

I feel your pain.

Stupidest fucking poll.....ever. What a surprise that you adopt it as your very own. Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
Where's the friggin link Whir-LIE-turd?

You cut and pasted a PDF.

And when did "not sure" mean "no?" I can tell you that when a reviewer posts "not sure" about a whooker's smoking status, it means YES!

For a change, you're spinning, lying and, as you so innocently put it, "editorializing."

With you the glass is always broken. Eh, Whir-LIE-turd?

Talk about a waste of everybody's time! Maybe I shouldn't have searching Huffington (which is apparently where you didn't find this pdf.). Maybe I should have looked on SNOPES!
I agree. It is interesting that HUFFPO buries it. Even a search of their own web site with key words doesn't link to the article.

But thanks for Google. HuffPo tried to bury the poll results but can't.

If you weren't so stupid, you could have found it on your own. But I always try to help the mentally challenged, so here you go little buddy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6745082.html

How strange that this "Huffington/MyGov poll" isn't visible on Huffington. Where's that link Whir-LIE-turd?

! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I understand why you wouldn't want anyone calling attention to the poll results.......the Huffington Post is trying to bury their own poll results.

I feel your pain. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You must be constipated because ridiculous "who loves American the most" arguments don't cause me any pain you fucking moron.
The headline reads:

"Most Republicans Don't Think Obama Loves America"

Your headline is an irresponsible fabrication, Whir-LIE-turd. Again, you're making shit up.

With such supportive trends, ahem... Why do you feel it necessary to embellish everything?

How utterly shocking!
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2015, 08:34 AM
I want to state for the record that I love America!!
The "headline reads".................

kool-aid drinker extraordinaire................ ...

Unlike you, I looked at the poll results. Again,
POLL: OBAMA DOESN'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY. A HUFFINGTON/MYGOV POLL ASKED THE QUESTION, AND A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK OBAMA DOESN'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY OR ARE NOT SURE IF HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY.
FACT JACK !

The headline reads:

"Most Republicans Don't Think Obama Loves America"

Your headline is an irresponsible fabrication, Whir-LIE-turd. Again, you're making shit up.

With such supportive trends, ahem... Why do you feel it necessary to embellish everything?

How utterly shocking! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No matter how you spin it, over half the Country have their doubts about President Obama's attitude toward The United States and our place in history.

But whether he loves this Country or not in no way changes the way I feel about him.
Dumb poll, disagreeing with Dems or Obama is one thing . . . accusing him of not loving the country is just stupid, childish. . . this is what passes for political "debate" now.

The actual article states "Most Republicans" think Obama doesn't love America, not "most Americans". . . typical Republicunt tactic - twisting the truth till its on outright lie.
The article says......................tff. ...

Look at the poll numbnuts.

A HUFFINGTON/MYGOV POLL ASKED THE QUESTION, AND A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK OBAMA DOESN'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY OR ARE NOT SURE IF HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY.

A sitting president, and more than half the country isn't sure or are certain he doesn't love this country?

Problems in paradise.................Obama 's already considered one of the worst presidents in modern american history. History won't be kind to Obama and his failed presidency.

Dumb poll, disagreeing with Dems or Obama is one thing . . . accusing him of not loving the country is just stupid, childish. . . this is what passes for political "debate" now.

The actual article states "Most Republicans" think Obama doesn't love America, not "most Americans". . . typical Republicunt tactic - twisting the truth till its on outright lie. Originally Posted by southtown4488
The article says......................tff. ...

Look at the poll numbnuts.

A HUFFINGTON/MYGOV POLL ASKED THE QUESTION, AND A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK OBAMA DOESN'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY OR ARE NOT SURE IF HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY.

A sitting president, and more than half the country isn't sure or are certain he doesn't love this country?

Problems in paradise.................Obama 's already considered one of the worst presidents in modern american history. History won't be kind to Obama and his failed presidency. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You have no idea what history will or won't be kind to, firstly. And half of america thought Bush was a retard. So what?
Let me flip it for you.............

Only 47% of Americans think Obama loves America and a substantial number of those are minority and foreign born Democrats - presumably those getting free shit from Obama!

Pretty pathetic endorsement of Obama.

The actual article states "Most Republicans" think Obama doesn't love America, not "most Americans". . . typical Republicunt tactic - twisting the truth till its on outright lie. Originally Posted by southtown4488
It is all bullshit he is wearing a flag in his lapel. the republican standard for loving your country, and not being soft on terror.