Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/227737777319
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Central Ave in a hotel that you would expect
Hair Length and Color: Brown straight shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pics are real, 5ft, 99lbs, decent C cups, tiny little thing
Recommendation: No
Damage?
Curious why? As she is one of my atf.
You haven't reviewed her, yet an all time favorite. Please let us know why she made that list!
Interesting you mention her skills have improved... I kind of noticed the same a few months ago... she had improved from our first encounter... sounds like she continues... u know what they say... practice makes perfect...haha...
Same experience w the finish... that hasn’t improved...
Yeah... I think I got catfish version of her cause she wasn't 100lbs. I just up and left, the lot cause she said she was outside and oof I just kept on driving away from that.
Yeah... I think I got catfish version of her cause she wasn't 100lbs. I just up and left, the lot cause she said she was outside and oof I just kept on driving away from that. Originally Posted by Kurrigan123
Yes you did because she wasn’t in albany, she told me that she was going out of town
Yeah... But it was this number tho, so idk how this catfish got it.
The number’s a text app number, so she could have very easily let one of her friends “borrow” the number while she’s out of town..
Indeed, but that just a bad play on her part of she let her friend use her number. Cause this girl has decent reviews on this site. Either people are talking her up as false reviews to help her out or she just did a bad move by letting her friend use her number
Stg? It’s rough lately
It is, that why I hook back up with two regular I found, This amber girl has decent reviews,but couple is by the same person. When I went to see her... It just seems like it was a catfish. I might try again to see if the same women comes out and if she does I'm going to write a review.
The real Amber is smoking hot spinner... read reports she has “friends” that have been seen around... I never have seen them... but she did tell me she has friends that hang w her... she a 9 when fully dressed to impress... but her skills are maybe a 6 at best... lucky for me or I’d be broke...