Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/616321595469
City: Albany
State: -
Address: Central Ave motel
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: brunette, petite spinner body, nice rack cute girl. she looks like those pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
This was an incall visit. Outcal she comes to you.she has a great body but giving wrong hotel is a bit messed up.ive heard shes getting better .may try and set up an outcall.thx for review
She looks great. Rates negotiable?
Yes, I meant to say incall - good catch! I mostly have girls come to me as outcalls, so I am used to that. I do not like all the potential hassles with traveling to them, unless they are well-reviewed travelers who are passing thru town and staying at better-known hotels during their visit. I tried setting up an outcall at my place with her, and at one point she was willing to make the trip, but then changed her mind; so I guess I was willing to make an exception for her to see what all the fuss was about.
I do not know if her rates are negotiable, but they seemed reasonable for this area.
I once had a girl give me the address to the hotel next door. I asked her why and she responded that she wanted to see if I was with anyone, whether I was Uncle LEO, my general appearance, etc. I understood completely. I mean, I know it can sometimes feel sketchy for us mongers, but be mindful that it's often the same for providers, y'know?

After that initial awkwardness, we fucked like beasts.
In fact, I'm almost certain that my story happened at this very same Central Park hotel!