william buckley on donald trump from 16 years ago.

http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/20...rily-accurate/

the late william buckley wrote this in 2000.
Look for the narcissist. The most obvious target in today’s lineup is, of course, Donald Trump. When he looks at a glass, he is mesmerized by its reflection. If Donald Trump were shaped a little differently, he would compete for Miss America. But whatever the depths of self-enchantment, the demagogue has to say something. So what does Trump say? That he is a successful businessman and that that is what America needs in the Oval Office. There is some plausibility in this, though not much. The greatest deeds of American Presidents — midwifing the new republic; freeing the slaves; harnessing the energies and vision needed to win the Cold War — had little to do with a bottom line.

I'd think he'd prolly be a never trumper.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:55 AM
That is a spot on assessment. Trump is a male Kardashian. I realize some of you are proud of that fact and I'm jealous of your ignorance, I hear it's bliss.

WTF's Signature as of September 11, 2017: "LexusLover is the only poster on eccie that defends Vice arresting providers. Cops beating civilians. Proceed at your own risk with this poster..."
WTF has no links or proof. Watch out for his "retaliations" and schoolyard antics!

Yep. Until you let this go, it's gonna happen EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU BUMP THIS THREAD. .

NOW ITS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN.

Now run along and post some fake shit about other people.

thanks, "mamboola." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep.
Bump... now go do your thing, snitchfuck! Spam the elevator! Entertain us!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Can't believe you're willing to sacrifice 9/11 for this stupid shit.

Well it's on you, LLiarMan.

Fucking narcissistic closet queen.