Rubrankings Experience

Anyone have experience using rubrankings here in dallas? I tried using it during a trip to nashville but had a negative experience.
Have you searched the plethora of reviews of rubranking providers ? It isn’t difficult. Do you care to share your negative experiences?
Eh, basically my number got into the hands of scammers and I got doxxed.
When you have p411 and female members of adult boards giving YMMV experiences and have shit attitudes in their communications with you and their online postings, you seek other avenues of finding providers. Rubrankings is one of those places. But, not only are many of the same providers advertising on these other sites, but also the ones that are not members of the boards are also YMMV.

Because women are so fickle, you just do not know when you are going to get the short straw. If all your experiences are positive, you are 100% a liar. If all your experiences are negative, you are better off quitting the hobby. Rubrankings, as with any site that providers advertise on, will not only be hit or miss, but also, bait and switch along with total scams and even set ups to try to rob you.
Rubrankings is okay. U can find me posted there as well.