I need a little help please

I am posting this thread in search for advice on how to deal with problem clients. It seems like almost every client have been getting these past few days have been annoyingly and obsessivly RUDE to me. I have been getting texts with hateful words in spite of me not lowering my donations or me refusing to do bareback, then after refusing service to men who disrespect me I get a new NC/NS & of course everyone believes everything they see:/ I'm at a stump right now and I feel like as I try to turn to eccie for reputable business, on multiple occasions did I get slammed for BULLSHIT. Maybe im getting to worked up. What is the best way to handle a situation where ECCIE is getting held against you?
Bareback WTF!!!!!
Real talk....

Diversify your clientel pool. ICKY. P411. TER. Etc.

If ICKY is more than 50% of your business you're doing it wrong.
Yes! Im sure it has been happening to many ladies but guys legitimatly get pissed off when you wont do the deed without a cover :/
Icky?
ICKY=ECCIE (slang)
Icky? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Must be the southern accent. He means ECCIE.

My advice.
Don't explain. Don't complain.
Just ignore.
Seriously? Instead of owning up to your problems you post this. You have responded to the nc/ns posted about you and not once mentioned anything like this. If there are people asking for this then call them out.
Real talk....

Diversify your clientel pool. ICKY. P411. TER. Etc.

If ICKY is more than 50% of your business you're doing it wrong. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

I want to suck your dick for free right now. ^what he said.

the fact that you're getting bullshit is because you are/ have been entertaining it too long. Advertise in as many avenues as you feel comfortable with. Have a screening system that you stick to and do not waver on. Depending on the guys situation I have 3 different screening methods I use. Sometimes I use one, sometimes all 3. Whatever makes you feel safe.

Do not set a permanent appointment (tentative is fine) until said screening is done.

It seems that your biggest problem with scheduling issues though is time management. If you are not an early morning person, do not book early morning appointments, but make sure you are always set and ready to go at the beginning of whatever day you do decide to work.

Plan your appointments with enough extra time between to rest and do other things you need to do. Some ladies book back to back, me personally, I can't give my all like that so I separate them at least 2-3 hours apart; and I do not book more than 2 appts per day. This is a personal thing for me; you can set your schedule how you like and see as many dates a day as you like but you will run yourself ragged going for the cash grab and it will make you unorganized.

I personally hate quicky appointments because by the time you put your makeup on, get dressed, and do whatever else you need to do... that takes longer than 15 min and you have to clean it all up and redo all over again. And most overstay their time for 15 min. You may want to eliminate that and do 30 min instead. Make the prices comparable using whatever scale you use.

Make your schedule and volume of call work for you. Maybe try giving better rates for multihours and raising your our slightly so guys will be more prone to book multis? Longer appointments are always better, as long as they're not too long. I've seen this work for some girls.

Hope this helps, and good luck.
My advice, if the posts are true about the NC/NS then make it a point to be on time if not early... communication is the key!

if they are blowing smoke and you can prove it, then prove it..
I say to hell with those guys......you just do you and ignore them......as for the BB stuff......many more guys seek it than will admit it and many more providers will give in than they admit......you are hot with a good menu and reasonable rates.....just ignore the BS and focus on taking care of the class guys and in little time you will have enough regulars to support you very well. You have been very responsive and sweet to me and I thank you.....Bill
I am posting this thread in search for advice on how to deal with problem clients. It seems like almost every client have been getting these past few days have been annoyingly and obsessivly RUDE to me. I have been getting texts with hateful words in spite of me not lowering my donations or me refusing to do bareback, then after refusing service to men who disrespect me I get a new NC/NS & of course everyone believes everything they see:/ I'm at a stump right now and I feel like as I try to turn to eccie for reputable business, on multiple occasions did I get slammed for BULLSHIT. Maybe im getting to worked up. What is the best way to handle a situation where ECCIE is getting held against you? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Okay, admitting there is a problem is the first step! I must admit, I have noticed it seems like you've all the sudden had a run of bad luck. In the back of my mind, I thought you might have some stuff going on in your personal life that have caused some distractions. But that's YOUR business.

However, maybe you need to rearrange some things to better help the situation. The best way to deal with this sort of stuff is to setreleastic expectations and keep your commitments.

Be precise about how you TCB. If you are more of a last minute girl, then tellclients that unfortunately, you are unable to confirm an appointment more than two hours in advance. If you make and confirm a date, then baring a medical emergency, you need to be there. If you must reschedule, then you need to offer something in exchange for the client's inconvenience. The easiest thing is to add some free time to his next session.

If a guy is rude, obscene, pushy, etc. then politely state that you are uncomfortable and excuse yourself.

If a guy is complaining about your rates, don't argue, simply state, calmly, that those are your rates and they are not negotiable. Thank him and ask if he'd like to be notified by PM if you have a special at some point.

If you screw up and someone posts about it on the board, own up to your mistake, offer something in exchange and apologize. I promise, you will get business from that act alone.

Remember, you can't control other people's behavior, only your own.

And I always say, don't let other people's bad behavior change the person you are.

Good luck and keep us posted! You have a bunch of fans here...
The ladies will be able to give you much better advice on how to deal with difficult clients since they face the stuff you describe on a daily basis, but I'll offer you a few thoughts. You're going to run into assholes no matter where you do business, eccie, BP, P411, etc.

Ignore them as best as possible. Understand that they can't kill your business no matter what they may say in their threats. Most of us take into account a provider's full body of work when we're determining who to see. If you are in the wrong on an occasion, own up to it but don't be held hostage by it (in other words, don't give into unreasonable demands to "make it right."). If you've been wronged and feel it is important to defend yourself, do it in a tactful, straight-forward way that is based on facts and not emotion. But know that most of this blows over in a few days anyways and as long as you are a quality provider, will not have a lasting impact on you.
I want to suck your dick for free right now. ^what he said.

the fact that you're getting bullshit is because you are/ have been entertaining it too long. Advertise in as many avenues as you feel comfortable with. Have a screening system that you stick to and do not waver on. Depending on the guys situation I have 3 different screening methods I use. Sometimes I use one, sometimes all 3. Whatever makes you feel safe.

Do not set a permanent appointment (tentative is fine) until said screening is done.

It seems that your biggest problem with scheduling issues though is time management. If you are not an early morning person, do not book early morning appointments, but make sure you are always set and ready to go at the beginning of whatever day you do decide to work.

Plan your appointments with enough extra time between to rest and do other things you need to do. Some ladies book back to back, me personally, I can't give my all like that so I separate them at least 2-3 hours apart; and I do not book more than 2 appts per day. This is a personal thing for me; you can set your schedule how you like and see as many dates a day as you like but you will run yourself ragged going for the cash grab and it will make you unorganized.

I personally hate quicky appointments because by the time you put your makeup on, get dressed, and do whatever else you need to do... that takes longer than 15 min and you have to clean it all up and redo all over again. And most overstay their time for 15 min. You may want to eliminate that and do 30 min instead. Make the prices comparable using whatever scale you use.

Make your schedule and volume of call work for you. Maybe try giving better rates for multihours and raising your our slightly so guys will be more prone to book multis? Longer appointments are always better, as long as they're not too long. I've seen this work for some girls.

Hope this helps, and good luck. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Thanks man that makes sense, thank you(:
Daphne, you hit it out of the park with your advice! All great and doable! Doable...just like you and Kaitlyn, LOL?