Exile Rocks

For the past 5 years, I've been tied up with work and other personal obligations so much so that I haven't had much time to hobby the way I was accustomed. Over the weekend I was prepping the house for extensive remodeling and moving things around when I came across a box from the mid to late 2000s which contained the "Exile Rocks" DVD. I stopped and watched the DVD and all those memories came flooding back. I was just a newbie in the hobby and was learning from some of the original ASPD mongers when the raids and crackdowns took place.

I learned a lot from the guys who came before me and those who took me under their wings on the board. I was nervous as hell in a SC and couldn't step foot in spa or any other hobby environment but the guys were a great help. I eventually gathered the courage to venture out thanks to their guidance and had a great time in the process. Unfortunately I only met a few of the guys who were gracious enough to help a newbie. Thankfully I was able to meet a few of the girls on the DVD before they left the business.

The primary purpose of this post is to say Thank You to all the members who showed me the way in the fall of 2004 and 2005 while I was wet behind the ears. Also, greatly appreciate the others who's information has provided great information and advice as well over the years. The other purpose is if anyone wants a copy of Exile Rocks, feel free to PM me and I will do my best to get one out to you as soon as possible.

Hopefully, I will have more time in a few months to post and help others as best as I can.

Thank you all!!!

RCL
Awwww, a nice thank you thread! We are more than happy to have you here
Nice post, Looper. I remember the Exile Rocks DVD well - TDL did a great job on it. How I wish that Eccie had the same climate that ASPD did in those days.
Nice to see you post Loop.
BP-I couldn't agree more. It seems some of the civility and camaraderie is gone.

Notanewbie-Hope to share more as I venture back out. Glad to see you're still active.