American Catholic Bishops advance plan to excommunicate Biden!

Vote passed 73% to 27%. Final vote to be taken in November.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-over-abortion
This is a funny story.

I wonder if they will still administer last rights to joeys?
Not far off.....
While this is amusing, the Catholic Church should excommunicate itself before worrying about others. They lose their shit over abortion while half the priests are {staff edit-ck} and the other half are covering it up.
While this is amusing, the Catholic Church should excommunicate itself before worrying about others. They lose their shit over abortion while half the priests are {staff edit-ck} and the other half are covering it up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So is Biden!!!!
While this is amusing, the Catholic Church should excommunicate itself before worrying about others. They lose their shit over abortion while half the priests are {staff edit-ck} and the other half are covering it up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So is Biden!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
All the best.
And not just President Biden ais at risk of excommunication: Pelosi too and any other pro-abortion activist, in Congress or not.
I love this, it's like watching an episode of the Young Pope
This is hilarious.

If these dipshits think having some priest feed them a stale wafer and sipping some MD20-20 is the way to salvation, let them fight it out.

Do a Henry V111. Just start your own religion.it will be just as valid as any other cult.
seems to me that these bishops are looking for an excuse to break/split from the vatican. its obvious that many are at odds with Pope Francis over church policy.

78% to 24% those are big numbers.
seems to me that these bishops are looking for an excuse to break/split from the vatican. its obvious that many are at odds with Pope Francis over church policy.

78% to 24% those are big numbers. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe there won’t be a Vatican as we know it going into the future. The present “Pope” cares more about climate change and other political issues.
Maybe there won’t be a Vatican as we know it going into the future. The present “Pope” cares more about climate change and other political issues. Originally Posted by bambino
Theres prolly lead paint in the vatican.

they better take care of that.

lol
I'm getting a bottle of Champagne ready to pop if Biden, Pelosi and Shumer are all refused the Eucharist. I will laugh my ass off!
vatican vs. biden family crime syndicate

evil corruption criminals vs. each other

vatican wins in 2cd round tko
vatican vs. biden family crime syndicate

evil corruption criminals vs. each other

vatican wins in 2cd round tko Originally Posted by winn dixie
2cd?
Maybe there won’t be a Vatican as we know it going into the future. The present “Pope” cares more about climate change and other political issues. Originally Posted by bambino
you know theres a prediction list of who will be pope and a mention about a certain someone being the last pope (last name on that list).