Trump Picks Reince Priebus As Chief of Staff

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politi...aff/index.html

Priebus stuck with Trump when quite a few "establishment" Republicans turned their backs on the nominee. Not only has loyalty been rewarded, but Priebus is well qualified.

He also named Steve Bannon as chief hatchet man and attack dog. Now, that is not what his official title is, but that is what is job will be.

Both are great choices.
Bannon calls himself a Leninist
on Fox News Sunday Conway said he had not made that choice yet but that was on this morning
Laura Ingram is rumored to be press secretary.
I don't know much about Steve Bannon because I don't read breitbart regularly, but given how much the libtards demonize the guy I was surprised to learn he has a Harvard MBA and worked for a stint at Goldman Sachs.

Hey Louie... got a link? Not many Harvard MBAs call themselves Leninists.

Hahahaha, sorry couldn't help it.

Jim
I don't know much about Steve Bannon because I don't read breitbart regularly, but given how much the libtards demonize the guy I was surprised to learn he has a Harvard MBA and worked for a stint at Goldman Sachs.

Hey Louie... got a link? Not many Harvard MBAs call themselves Leninists. Originally Posted by lustylad
Harvard .. must be one of those "academic" schools bahahaa
Harvard .. must be one of those "academic" schools bahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I bet Bannon is an Anti Globalist/ Establishment guy, which is what Liberals would call a Leninist.

Jim
Bannon calls himself a Leninist Originally Posted by BigLouie
Cite? Nevermind. You're BigLouse the most intellectually disingenuous poster on this site.
Cite? Nevermind. You're BigLouse the most intellectually disingenuous poster on this site. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hahahahaha............ Oh this is going to be one of those threads.

Jim
on Fox News Sunday Conway said he had not made that choice yet but that was on this morning Originally Posted by gary5912
ahem, conway is a woman.
2 chief of staffs? that's is an unusual arrangement.

will that work?
Bannon calls himself a Leninist Originally Posted by BigLouie
May be he was saying "Linenist"!

But being a Leninite would be ok with you, BL, right?
2 chief of staffs? that's is an unusual arrangement.

will that work? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
One "chief of staff" and one "chief of strategy"!

It worked in Trump's campaign.
I'm wary of his choice. Priebus is an establishment politician, it doesn't matter that he's Republican. He's also close to Paul Ryan. I understand if he did this to appease the establishment so it would make it easier for his agenda. However, one of the big reasons Trump won was his anti establishment stance. We'll have to see how this works out.