Rules on Outing

Hola,

If a provider got BAN for outing but is claiming that it wasn't for outing. Can a Mod clarify that it was for outing ?

Thank you in advance
No, staff does not release why members were banned
If a client's schedule an appointment with a provider that was ban for outing and doesn't know isn't he put himself in danger of getting outted ?

Or

A provider befriend her or associate themselves with her ?

Yes I know as providers and gentlemen we have to do research but we also know the people talk a lot of shyt but if a Mod can clarify that the person was BAN for outing it would be clear ...

No, staff does not release why members were banned Originally Posted by DickEmDown
...but if a Mod can clarify that the person was BAN for outing it would be clear ... Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Sorry...not gonna happen
^what he said
Can a Mod clarify that it was for outing ? Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Hate to break it to you, but you'll be finding out first hand. The admins and mods eventually get around to all of the ladies. If you don't give up the pussy for free, your personal "outing" ban won't be long in coming. Eccie exists so that the guys running it can create bigger markets for the asian trafficking agencies they run, and for the free pussy. Throw in a good bit of tax evasion and money laundering to top it all off.
What about an admin ? Ya Dont have to follow the rules lol j/p

Should be a thread with every provider who's been BAN for outting names on it

Sorry...not gonna happen Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you for clarifying that lol

^what he said Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
  • N.M.
  • 02-15-2017, 11:02 PM

Should be a thread with every provider who's been BAN for outting names on it
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
"Be careful what you wish for".....

Where exactly is she "going" with this thread?
All information can be compromised. Even Trump can't stop his staff from giving out info at the threat of jail. Mods work for free so what is their motivation, that's for you to connect the dots. People say alot after they have nutted. Why do you care though? Screen, provide good service, fuck the brains out your clients and give the people who control this puppet show some pussy for free. Self explanatory. Look at your body, you are fine, keep it simple...I wish I was you.
Thank you for your advice I do appreciate it.

I care because being OUTTED is no joke . If a provider outt a client or another provider they should not be allowed on the site. The MODs should not be protecting them. The day you get Outted you will understand me . its very dangerous & can destroy your whole life.

Thank you for the compliment

All information can be compromised. Even Trump can't stop his staff from giving out info at the threat of jail. Mods work for free so what is their motivation, that's for you to connect the dots. People say alot after they have nutted. Why do you care though? Screen, provide good service, fuck the brains out your clients and give the people who control this puppet show some pussy for free. Self explanatory. Look at your body, you are fine, keep it simple...I wish I was you. Originally Posted by shinepro
She's made it very clear papi in her question . lol

Where exactly is she "going" with this thread? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
She did? Then why did ask two more variants of the original pregunta, mi loquita hermosa?
Leaving so soon chula?