Has anyone noticed? If so maybe YOU can explain it to them.

There are a handful of old and fat whores that are constantly whining about how horrible it is to post in Austin CoEd. They use their "mandles" to post as if they were concerned male members as well.

Yet there are other threads in Austin CoEd where visiting providers post and local members post and there is not a single negative comment directed their way by any of the guys here that are constantly accused of being misogynistic and wanting CoEd to be a "sausagefest".

Someone explain it to them why someone like Dara that contributes is received with open arms and grace while the old and/or fat whores that advertise in CoEd nonstop are having a problem feeling accepted/wanted.
What's wrong with "sausagefest"?

I love tube steak. :P
I am looking for a taco fest--ladies?
I would like to attend this taco fest too. Where's my invite?
I would like to attend this taco fest too. Where's my invite? Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
We welcome you with open arms...
Tacos tacos tacos. Im ready for freaky friday! No one even knows
...yet xoxo
We welcome you with open arms... Originally Posted by Still Looking

I prefer to be welcomed with open legs.

Yummmmm
I like to combine a Weisswurst Suck Fest with a Taco show...

W, you should know by now that some thrive of Love , some thrive of Hate, and some thrive of BS.

No explanation needed.
lizshue,thats my favorite position
I prefer to be welcomed with open legs.

Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
I like to be WELCOMED with a "I'm New To Austin Special". I'm on a very tight budget.
First of whimpy you are so full of horseshit that your should be brown. Secondly the only true fat,old,"w" posting is you and sl. How many threads have you started just this month? Third, new and traveling providers have complained about the both of your bullshit. Last of all I have been to busy to even look at coed the last couple of days. So again, would like to explain what part of the coed Sausage Fest you didn't get? Here's your sign award
Also when I can get around to it, I will post way better prices on wedges then that highway robbery that you posted. First thing that came to my mind was "a fool and his money are soon parted".
Perhaps his price for the wedge is higher because the size is XXXXFat
First of whimpy you are so full of horseshit that your should be brown. Secondly the only true fat,old,"w" posting is you and sl. How many threads have you started just this month? Third, new and traveling providers have complained about the both of your bullshit. Last of all I have been to busy to even look at coed the last couple of days. So again, would like to explain what part of the coed Sausage Fest you didn't get? Here's your sign award Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Also when I can get around to it, I will post way better prices on wedges then that highway robbery that you posted. First thing that came to my mind was "a fool and his money are soon parted". Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I'm not sure what "our" size has to do with the price of beans? We don't talk about your varicose veins looking like a Kansas City Raod Map so would you bring up "our" physical characteristics?

I heard Passion2015 is looking for you. Wants to be first in line when you have your going out of business half price sale I thinck.