URL / Website: -
City: Covington
State: Louisiana
Address: Hwy 190 near Three Rivers
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: shoulder, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: average, older asian lady, 5'3 ish, good english skills and easy to communicate with.
Recommendation: Yes
u shudda paid $20 extra for a whole hour and see what the flip delivered... a lot of places don't flip you for 30 minutes....
Man who starts laying on their stomach anyway is my question.. you mean to tell me people go there for a legit massage? Lol just start off by laying on your back.. it's simple
I think you saw the owner. I stopped in yesterday, owner greeted me and took my money. But younger, stocky Chinese girl did my massage. Build like a 3rd baseman on a women’s softball team. Very good legit massage, no extras.
I thought they’d never open. Put up lighted sign b4 the Florida/Robert Kraft stuff happened. I didn’t expect HE.
LOL, I have never put my face in that hole, I always get the pillow out from either under the table or on the shelf, and then drape the towel over it. When she asks, I just say no to the hole, and laugh. I am not putting my face in there...lol. Since I have been visiting these amps I have stayed around to chat while the girl is cleaning up. Most of them just fix the sheet, and some change it. When it comes to the donut pillow, that paper towel just isn't enough for me. So when the long towel is on the table, I grab it, and drape it over the pillow, and then down the bed. That's what I lay on like a beach towel, a fresh bleached towel...lol. Try it!!