Activities: FBSM, BJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: not a bad body, id say about 135 and 5'4
Recommendation: Yes
Good info, ty
Even with a car out front I'll stop into shops that are known to have more then one provider. VIP "supposedly" has 4 girls working there. I know there's at least 2.
The VIP Extra girls thing is BS... At most... There's a girl and a boss... Two girls tops. If they advertise 3-4... They are literally calling a friend from another shop to make the drive over.... I promise there's no 4 girl lineups in ABQ... The shops aren't busy enough.... Chinese girls are all about that dolla.
They own at least 4 spas and rotate girls between 3 of them. They may not even have 4 girls in total, LOL
The owner writes multiple fake reviews on a a daily basis (different site) with 4 different names and occasionally adds a few new names.
Golden West(San Mateo), Hong Kong(SMateo), Vip(central & LA), PMC(san Pedro), the shop on Lomas between San Pedro and Louisiana & Linda's Asian(San Mateo near Comanche)

They all work together to play games with customers... Exchanging girls...changing their names and using old bosses.... Truth!
Car in front means nada. If you dont want to be interrupted then you should make sure she understands. My ATF wont answer the bell when we are going at it.
Car in front means nada. If you dont want to be interrupted then you should make sure she understands. My ATF wont answer the bell when we are going at it. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover

her english was horrible and it was my first time at that spot. the lot was completely empty and i was the only car there. i typically understand that a car out front doesnt mean anything per say, but a lot of people wont even enter if it looks like someone is there. Its not like im the first person ever on this site thats mentioned it before... chill. lol
her english was horrible and it was my first time at that spot. the lot was completely empty and i was the only car there. i typically understand that a car out front doesnt mean anything per say, but a lot of people wont even enter if it looks like someone is there. Its not like im the first person ever on this site thats mentioned it before... chill. lol Originally Posted by Sequal420
Chill? You typed in all caps about a car being in front. Projection.
Chill? You typed in all caps about a car being in front. Projection. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
I also typed in all caps "full eye contact".lol
I also typed in all caps "full eye contact".lol Originally Posted by Sequal420
Did you have a moment where you were tempted to dock with him?
Ive noticed this type of thing at amps in santa fe. Havent been interrupted but have noticed more cars out front when driving around
Did you have a moment where you were tempted to dock with him? Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
Lol! Slight temptation. But he had a thick Spanish accent and I was Immediately turned off.