Encounter: Gisselle The Goddess

User ID: n/a
Date: 1/19/2023
Name: Gisselle The Goddess
Phone: after screening
Email Address: gissellethegoddess@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-The-Goddess; https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128166%3B
City: austin
State: Texas
Address: n.atx hotel
Activities: cuddling, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, mish, CFS
Hair Length and Color: brown/auburn tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very cute GND, ~5'5", slender (no fat), nat-pierced-A's, nice rear, landing strip, great hygiene.
Recommendation: Yes
She cancelled on me as I pulled into the hotel in Austin.

We texted before 8AM and agreed on a 930AM tryst at her incall in N Austin.
She texted back and asked if I could be there at 9am.
I jumped into the shower and hauled ass to N Austin.
As I pulled in to the hotel parking lot, she texted she had to cancel.
No excuse, no nothing.
Wasted my morning on the 60+ minute round trip.

Claims she'll make it up to me.

Well, we'll see........................
texted me when she arrived in town and I replied that Id try see her later in the week. Texted her yesterday to set something up for this morning but just crickets.
sorry, she has a rep for that stuff. I guess i got lucky. I have failed to try to see her before, this was my first successful attempt.
Once you see her you get on her "text list". She texts every guy on her "ATX list" when she comes (I got a text from her early this week).... I'm guessing her dance card fills up quickly with those texts, then she doesn't need or bother to answer any more after that.

I liked her when I saw her. I'd be more apt to repeat if she was a bit more forthcoming when you walk in the door.... and, wore a little make-up. She's a bit "tomboy-ish" which is just who she is... Her hesitance/shyness(?) and overall look is kind of endearing though.

It's also so rare to find a caucasian spinner in the hobby these days.

A'Man
Once you see her you get on her "text list". She texts every guy on her "ATX list" when she comes (I got a text from her early this week).... I'm guessing her dance card fills up quickly with those texts, then she doesn't need or bother to answer any more after that.

I liked her when I saw her. I'd be more apt to repeat if she was a bit more forthcoming when you walk in the door.... and, wore a little make-up. She's a bit "tomboy-ish" which is just who she is... Her hesitance/shyness(?) and overall look is kind of endearing though.

It's also so rare to find a caucasian spinner in the hobby these days.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Please elaborate on what you mean by "forthcoming" ?
Please elaborate on what you mean by "forthcoming" ? Originally Posted by titbdoyl
She’s reserved. She doesn’t jump all over you and slam her tongue in your mouth like she’s dying of cancer tomorrow and you’re the cure.