User ID: -
Date: 09/20/2024
Name: YuYu
Phone: 412-318-4734
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 3283 Babcock Blvd in Ross. Across from the intersection with Seibert.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage. ROS.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black just past her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Round face. Overall fairly lean. Perky butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice detailed review. Now you just have to decide which of the 2 new amp girls on your block you like better - Yuyu at this place, or Lisa at Asian Flower lol.

Decisions, decisions...
She sounds like Lisa from Asian flower
How many "Oriental Bodyworks" are there now? I can count 3 - this one, the one on 51/Jefferson Hills, and a third one in Blairsville.
She sounds like Lisa from Asian flower Originally Posted by Neverbefore
What makes you say that? I’ve been to both and they are not the same person.
Oh I’m going with YuYu. Lisa gives a way better massage but I enjoyed YuYu more. Plus I think more may be on the table over time. But I’ll be trying Lisa again soon.

Nice detailed review. Now you just have to decide which of the 2 new amp girls on your block you like better - Yuyu at this place, or Lisa at Asian Flower lol.

Decisions, decisions... Originally Posted by lustylad
How many "Oriental Bodyworks" are there now? I can count 3 - this one, the one on 51/Jefferson Hills, and a third one in Blairsville. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm still stuck on the libtard signature. You have 18,000 posts and like 8 or 9 encounters. I'm confused.
I'm still stuck on the libtard signature. You have 18,000 posts and like 8 or 9 encounters. I'm confused. Originally Posted by Bradshaw12
What's to be confused about? I have 18k+ posts because I've been on this site since 2010. You have some catching up to do.

I'll admit my sig prolly needs updating. If you click on the little arrow next to each libtard name, it will take you back to the original quote. Hope that helps.

Now can we get back on topic? Sounds like a visit to see Yuyu may be just what you need.
Lusty is the Grandfather of ECCIE. You tell them Lusty!