Illiana Rochester BP

Set up a date , made me drive to Churchville, then did not answer her phone. WTF!
http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...te-25/12223362
Good lawd I'd be annoyed, it's impossible to find a decent bagel in churchville
Unfortunately a prevailing theme amongst bp hookers. Same thing happened to me a couple nights back with a slut on the corner of Culver and east main in rochester.

Be thankful it ain't a cash and dash. At least you still have your $.

Her ad says she's sicilian. From your conversation with her, would you agree, or is it more like latina or AA?

The ladies are a little loose with their self-described claims of sicilian pedigree. Hey, Sicily is only a day's swim from Northern Africa so who's really keeping track anyway.
I know I am but a visitor to this little corner of the hobby world, but I must ask.

In what reality does a BP girl doing a NCNS became a Alert?
How is it that by her not answering her phone endanger the safety of the hobby community?
It's an Alert if feelings get hurt I belive
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
my guess is that this doesn't belong here but mods can move if they want.
Not an alert, moved here from the alert forum
Why is someone from KC spewing here? Not enough going on in his corner of the world? Where's Iggy when you don't need him?
Why is someone from KC spewing here? Not enough going on in his corner of the world? Where's Iggy when you don't need him? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
What you don't like visitors?
Hell for all you know you could me my brothers uncles cousin from his daughters side.

Seriously.. it has been awhile since visiting my family in Tupper Lake.
not answering her phone endanger the safety Originally Posted by ElumEno
I'm sure her safety was nothing to be sniffed at
My apologies to the more anal retentive on this board. I quick glance at the alert section and most of those posted would not be considered "issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members"
JB I would guess latina.
  • iggy
  • 02-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Here I am, just cant wait until your next to go.
Iggy, not going anywhere. You're awfully cranky since you were put at the little kids table! Knees bothering you?
HDM ... Be nice please

DD