wish providers can comment on reviews

Smh its crazy these men make no sense.. you come to me with such a small donation still leave with a smile on your face yet you still bash.... oh how I wish I can reply to the threads publicly put that cheap ass in his place......we should so be able to defend our selves against these guys that want to get over, get caught doing it then want to down a chick... so not cool... shit maybe there should be a review board for clients... just saying providers have complaints too...
You can always post in this forum, refer to the review and tell your side of the story here.
I want to do it on the review itself and i so remember his ass now... he cane to me late and pissy drunk foh should've gotten More for all the effort and stress
Not seeing any negative reviews......so what's the beef?

elg.........
My beef is people come intoxicated and want to bash.... foh I take request I go out of my way to appease my clients... and so happens I have one with a caveman fetish.... just protecting the good name I have don't need potential clients second guessing my services before they even get to see me...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=973409 Originally Posted by raquel santos
Like I said....you got a "yes" recommendation.

Based on what I read, there's nothing there that would stop me or anyone from seeing you.

So what's the problem?

elg.....

PS.....

I can't see what y'all see
I can't see what y'all see Originally Posted by raquel santos
Yup. You can't.

Look, you're young and cute, and got some good reviews started.

Don't let banter amongst the boys bother you. Just keep getting those YES reviews and you will be cool!

Ask AJ for some help. I bet she'll be glad to chat with you.....

play safe.....

elg.....
^^ good advice. Take it.
Thk u
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=973409 Originally Posted by raquel santos
Nothing in that review would keep me from you, and the reviewer was sufficiently self-deprecating, if you read between the lines. There's some flaccid ego, if you will, just no mention of booze.
Thank you guys just had to defend my name..... I'm very big on my reputation.....I love to keep it the way it is excellent
oh how I wish I can reply to the threads publicly put that cheap ass in his place...... Originally Posted by raquel santos
And THAT'S exactly why providers can't post in review forums...you're welcome...
Your consternation is understandable as ROS was revealed in the responses......it is all down hill from there.