Bella has severe pneumonia:(

Bella had to go to the er tonight because she had a really hard time catching her breath and she Kept hyperventilating and passing out every time she had a coughing fit. They have her in icu now I'm really freaking out and scared for my Gf they said she has a bad case of pneumonia and they want to monitor her and really attack it.
She won't be in Rochester with me next week and if she doesn't get better I will be out of the hobby for a while :"(
Sorry to hear that Lexxxy.Best wishes to Bella for a full recovery.It's not easy to get over,so have her take her time and don't rush it.
We hope she will get better real soon.
Best wishes I will say a prayer for her
Bella had to go to the er tonight because she had a really hard time catching her breath and she Kept hyperventilating and passing out every time she had a coughing fit. They have her in icu now I'm really freaking out and scared for my Gf they said she has a bad case of pneumonia and they want to monitor her and really attack it.
She won't be in Rochester with me next week and if she doesn't get better I will be out of the hobby for a while :"( Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Sorry to hear it. I hope she's ok, though I don't know her.

Also, I'm sorry to hear that Rule#16 doesn't apply in Upset

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Bella isn't a member and asked me to share so I don't understand what you're saying.
Thank you for the wishes to get well.
We hope common sense suggests that Rule #16 was not intended to prevent a member from reporting why a duo partner has become unavailable.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope for a quick recovery and you don't get sick.
Hope Bella gets well soon
Wishing Bella a speedy recovery:-)
My apologies, I didn't realize she wasn't a member.

Either way, I hope she's ok.
Regarding SpiceItUps comments/posting, Lexxy, how is Bella doing?
I had pneumonia when I was a little kid -- ain't no fun. I wish your friend a speedy recovery.
ooh man...give her my best..
Wow that can be really dangerous :/ .... wishing her well.