Sorry To Stray From The Usual "Fluff" Thread.. But This Has GOT To Be Said!.

"Review: Bianca Rose: immature, inexperienced, stalling for time, won't undress..."--

"Age: claims 18 but doesn't act it "

"No developed breasts..perhaps a AA cup. But I didn't get to see her body for 25 minutes into the hour session. It was "let's talk first" and "let me give you a massage", then "you give me a massage" and when I did press for her to remove her clothes she asked "so you're a perv like the other guys?" Huh!?! Finally she gets undressed on the floor and puts a pillow over my head so I can't see her undress. I will say that she is a pretty girl, however. "

This is all posted out in the open... And no one has bothered to comment on the fact that when you read all of these things together, it's disgusting and quite possibly an underage girl being forced to do this. Yet NO ONE says a damn thing about that. I will. And I won't stop either. It's fucking foul on it's face and a big slap to this "community" that in theory is supposed to not condone or allow this shit. I don't see the "community" up in arms about what could be your daughter, or her best friend, or your granddaughter.. Or that fact that by his own mouth this was a child with undeveloped breasts who he wasn't sure was 18. But all I saw anyone a wee bit concerned about was that he didn't use protection. And that it was "her choice". Then he goes on to tell us about her um "manager". But all this is "her choice". JEEZUS people!! Really????!!!????? Are you fucking kidding me???
He barebacked a little girl and no one cares???????????????
"

"and 5 minutes of BBFS (her choice). Also an unexpected guest appearing from nowhere, as well as a large man waiting for me to leave."

I hope this sickened at least some of you like it did me. And I hope it stays up and serves as at least a slap back to reality for the rest of you. That these are humans. Some not allowed to even grow up and make an informed decision about getting into prostitution. Yeah. I said it. It's only a hobby if it's fun, entertaining, and fully consensual.

So glad I live in America... and that allows me the same freedom of speech the boys are allowed. ~K
+1
I totally agree with you...........WOW!......she does look 14 and I question the reviewer, (as well as any other guys that want to see her or have seen her), WTF are you guys thinking?
I saw it. It really bothered me. But honestly, I'm thankful that I can be privy to such information. I can't save that girl. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. Do I feel for her? Of course I do. Do I think anyone that has suspicions about a girl's age and "goes there" anyway, even so far as to admittedly take full advantage of her naivete and inexperience and then complain about it is detestable and the lowest form of life? Sure do. Can I stop them? Sure can't. I can read such things, though, and be reminded that everyone is a potential predator, even the fine gents on this board. Protect yourself and try to help others if they ask for it and genuinely want it. Honestly, that's the most you can do. I'm sorry this got to you, honey. It got to me too, and I'm sure more than one of us would love to help her out of her situation if we could...
I hadn't read the review until I read this one.
Hmmmmm...webpage is gone...P411 page is removed. Very suspicious!

Pictures (on the ECCIE Shoecase) look like age could be anywhere from 13 or so to 18+. Make up can do wonderous things. Attitude seems to indicate "youth"...other reviews, well I dunno.
I think I would recommend that the Showcase be disabled until such time as the age issue is settled.

All-in-all at this time, indications fraise a HUGE RED FLAG !
I read the review and seeing who wrote it I took the wording and everything else in it as not being credible.
The poster has a long standing rep on here as not being a very pleasant person. Most his posts are negative towards the ladies and I am sure he has been put on most ladies do not see list.
So like many others like him he is only able to see the younger mewer girls that show up on the scene. They are usually unaware of the info that is available to them and guys like this can get around the creening process.
Th e fact that he sw the girl carried through with the session and then complained about her aftwerards is like Traci said is disgusting.
Personaly I don't and still don't see any evidence that she may be underage other than thie reviewers comments which obvioulsy all were done to make this girl look as bad as possible.
If she isn't underage all it has done is hurt her business and will continue to do so because of the original review and any other threads such as this.
If she is underage then yes it would be nice if somehow ,somewhere someone could help her out.
What is more likely is that if she is she will move to a different area and start with a new name ,etc.
The reviewer wants us to believe that this little slip of a woman more or less forced him to do all the things in the session.
Personally I feel he has other issues with the young lady and decided to do the review to try and hurt her in any way he can.
Looks like mission accomplished.
My God! THAT IS EVIL, AND THE REVIEWER IS SCUM. I KNOW HOW THAT GIRL FUNCTIONS, TO THOSE WHO SAY AND SEE CONSXENT AS A POSSABLE DEFENSE - THERE IS NO DEFENSE. WHAT WAS HER OPTION HAD SHE TAKEN PLAN B? GOD WHAT HORRORS HAS SHE ENDURED? I KNOW FROM MY LIFE THAT YOU COMMIT A GREAT INJURY TO HER- AND FUCK HER UP IN A UN FORGIVABLE wAY. GOD I AM SORRY CHILD, WE ALL ARE! I CANT TELL YOU IT IS GOING TO BE OK, BUT I AM SO SORRY.
I would be surprised if she is 18. She definitely looks under 18 and appears to be managed by a pimp. That pimp deserves to kicked up his butt. What a low lying shameless bastard especially if he knows that she is under 18.Such scumbags deserve to be castrated.
And yes,her P411 page is disabled now. So,probably more details will emerge.
I am over 18 years old and my age has been verified by P411. I sent in a copy of my ID yesterday. My P411 account is suspended until I get a couple of good reviews. Also a few gentlemen who came to see me asked for my ID and I provided it, I really wish some of those guys would speak up now.

I don't know what this talk is of a large man sitting downstairs. If there was a man he probably lives in a different apartment. Its a huge complex with hundreds of units and is packed with cars at all times.

Yes, I am sharing an incall, with three other well known and well reviewed providers. I never claimed to have alot of experience, I said when starting that this is all new to me and it is. I don't know what I'm doing and am trying to learn.

As for the BBFS, I DO NOT offer this as a service. He said he had a condom and I thought that he had put it on, I didn't discover that there was no condom until afterwards and was very freaked out by this and jumped in the shower as soon as he left.

I just wanted to try to put all this controversy to rest. I do want to be a good provider, and am trying to learn.
I have also just sent a copy of my ID to the moderators on ECCIE, so when someone gets a chance, could you post telling everyone you guys know I'm 18?
Thanks Bianca for posting . I for one will believe your side of the story above the reviewers and I have never even met you.
Call me a white knight or whatever but a leopard doesn't change its spots.
If the admins verify that she is over 18 I think this thread and the review itself should be closed.
Bianca obviuosly doesn't need any more drama.
Wow, Bianca- Really happy to know you are 18 and you gave your id to P411 and Eccie mods. So,that should clear up your age issue.
As for the BBFS, I DO NOT offer this as a service. He said he had a condom and I thought that he had put it on, I didn't discover that there was no condom until afterwards and was very freaked out by this and jumped in the shower as soon as he left. Originally Posted by Bianca Rose
Bianca Rose, you have to be more responsible than that.
A Shower ain't good enough, go get yourself checked out and take some TESTS........ your OFF my list. Also IMHO, this reviewer needs to Be very sure of Comments made About a Provider, just to Hurt her business OR he should get points for this. (Her Age has been verified and was incorrect by the reviewer)

I think this thread and the review itself should be closed. Originally Posted by looiecypher
Last i checked, there were NO Mods named Looiecypher.

CG
I am...speechless.

Disturbing that stevesanderson claims BBFS was "her choice"
( I personally believe it was both their faults )

For arguments sake, lets say that is true....WHAT WAS STOPING HIM FROM PUTTING A CONDOM ON?!?!?! Or checking her ID if he truly felt she was underage?

I don't think really need to say anything about his character, as I believe he has said enough for everyone to make their own conclusions on what type of client/person he is.

Stevesanderson, I appreciate you posting your activities with honesty. I'd love to be able to say that you're probably on most well respected provider's DO NOT SEE list but then I noticed your sig line...how ironic

"Providers: if anyone you see claims to be stevesanderson, rest assured that it is not me. After seeing the alerts and outtings with members phone numbers and personal info being posted, I will never use my handle when seeing a provider. Please PM me and post an alert thread if someone calls you claiming to be stevesanderson."

Stay Safe Ladies....
&&
Bianca, PLEASE get tested asap!!
xoxo
There is a very good reason he doesn't use his handle to set appointments, and it ISN'T because someone would want to use his good name. It's the same reason he can't get an appointment with anyone who is even remotely familiar with who he is.