Olathe amps

So with all the heat. Amps are so off limits for me right now. But I saw a couple guys mention the flower being opened again. I drove by a couple times and yes the lights are back on and there is a different car out front. Anyone brave enough to test those waters again yet?
Be careful as these activities have been observed for quite a while
I have a few of the girls' cell phone numbers. I have sent them texts to see if they got in trouble and have not gotten a response from any of them. Don't know if they maybe skipped town or are just laying low to see if it all blows over. Haven't driven by any of the shops or anything. Interested to see what the outcome is.
Originally Posted by Wolfhound
I have a few of the girls' cell phone numbers. I have sent them texts to see if they got in trouble and have not gotten a response from any of them. Don't know if they maybe skipped town or are just laying low to see if it all blows over. Haven't driven by any of the shops or anything. Interested to see what the outcome is. Originally Posted by CainOreily
Well, crap, looks like a massage is out anytime soon at any of the place if scrutiny is high. Though there are some legit places where there isn't any hanky-panky. Not even a DIY. Though I still wonder how safe those are going to be right now. They could be checking everyone.
As long as guys get on sites like this and tell enough for LE to investigate they will. PLEASE be careful telling all that happens and names if you can . There’s not going to be much left if we don’t . They are hitting the Dallas area hard too
For those interested - latest update:

“Wu made statements indicating she allowed her employees to perform sexual services for tips,” McAllister’s office said. Additional undercover investigation confirmed that employees at Wu’s massage parlors offered customers sexual services.

Wu, who is scheduled to appear Dec. 20 for arraignment in federal court, was arrested at Kansas City International Airport when she arrived to pick up an undercover confidential source and take her back to Kansas to work in a massage parlor. Wu could face up to 10 years in prison, if convicted.

She is connected to a multi-jurisdictional investigation that netted six other arrests last month and one count of Transportation with the intent to engage in illicit sex conduct.“

This woman was involved with 527 MurLen, 116 Claireborne, and King Spa. There are three more cases they are supposedly working on. 6 so far; 9 total they said a few weeks ago. These women don’t realize that an undercover LE can deny they are a cop (or they would blow their cover).