NFL - Week 5

Good afternoon all. In the spirit of Waco Kid's College Football weekly threads I thought we can start a fun little pick'em contest.

Sunday, Oct. 10

BALTIMORE 7 Denver 38½

BUFFALO PK Jacksonville 41

INDIANAPOLIS 8 Kansas City 44

DETROIT 3 ST Louis 42½

Atlanta 3 CLEVELAND 40½

CINCINNATI 6½ Tampa Bay 38

Chicago 3 CAROLINA 35½

Green Bay 2½ WASHINGTON 43½

HOUSTON 3 NY Giants 47½

New Orleans 6½ ARIZONA 45½

San Diego 6 OAKLAND 45

DALLAS 6½ Tennessee 41½

SAN FRANCISCO 3 Philadelphia 38

Monday, Oct. 11

NY JETS 4 Minnesota 38

All picks must be submitted by gametime Sunday or Monday.

Let's have fun with this and talk some football smack!

PS - Home team is in capital letters, first team listed is favored, middle number is point spread, last number is over/under.
Win a dinner date with the fat ass? Yeah right. The princess dosent want to play your game sir. You must like this game uhhhh?
His game...he can make up the rules. If it were my game it would work like this: if I win, Tara has dinner with me. And if I lose, I have dinner with Tara. hahaha.....
His game...he can make up the rules. If it were my game it would work like this: if I win, Tara has dinner with me. And if I lose, I have dinner with Tara. hahaha..... Originally Posted by travelling_man
Works for me babe
Tara,

You are welcome to participate in this thread or not. Do you wish to submit picks for this week's games to see how you do against the other fine members of this board.

I don't mind getting a little ribbing when it is good natured, hence why I included the fat ass comment. Considering you have never seen me and I know for certain you see guys bigger than me I guess you meant that to be hurtful instead of a general description. Surely you wouldn't be calling all your fine paying clients "fat asses" who weigh more than me, right?
Tara,

You are welcome to participate in this thread or not. Do you wish to submit picks for this week's games to see how you fair against the other fine members of this board.

I don't mind getting a little ribbing when it is good natured, hence why I included the fat ass comment. Considering you have never seen me and I know for certain you see guys bigger than me I guess you meant that to be hurtful instead of a general description. Surely you wouldn't be calling all your fine paying clients "fat asses" who weigh more than me, right? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Surely you didnt mean to call me what you did in the other thread now did you? Funny you have never seen me before but sure do start alot of crap and name calling with me now dont you? You have know idea what kind of guys that I see now do you?
whose cookie?

or is it like a chocolate chip?
Dude I will get you a dozen of Mrs. Field's finest.
Anyone else familiar with the classic Mike Matusow blowup?
Yes I am, love that guy.
Anyone else familiar with the classic Mike Matusow blowup? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I have seen him come unglued a few times.
I only watch poker when he is playing
I got to play with him at a WSOP bracelet event in 2006. Pretty cool guy. Crazy when he just loses it and ships all his chips on some crazy bluff. Of course we don't always know what happened before that caused said blowup but it sure is interesting to watch. It could be calculated or it could be pure insanity. Only his therapist really knows.
Sunday, Oct. 10

BALTIMORE 7 Denver 38½ - BALTIMORE

BUFFALO PK Jacksonville 41 - JACKSONVILLE

INDIANAPOLIS 8 Kansas City 44 - INDY

DETROIT 3 ST Louis 42½ - DETROIT

Atlanta 3 CLEVELAND 40½ - ATLANTA

CINCINNATI 6½ Tampa Bay 38 - CINCY

Chicago 3 CAROLINA 35½ - CHICAGO

Green Bay 2½ WASHINGTON 43½ - WASHINGTON

HOUSTON 3 NY Giants 47½ - NY GIANTS

New Orleans 6½ ARIZONA 45½ - NEW ORLEANS

San Diego 6 OAKLAND 45 - SAN DIEGO

DALLAS 6½ Tennessee 41½ - DALLAS

SAN FRANCISCO 3 Philadelphia 38 - PHILADELPHIA

Monday, Oct. 11

NY JETS 4 Minnesota 38 - NY JETS
Surely you didnt mean to call me what you did in the other thread now did you? Funny you have never seen me before but sure do start alot of crap and name calling with me now dont you? You have know idea what kind of guys that I see now do you? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why you mad? You must need some cock or somethin... gheez.
Nah babe I am good.Just wish someone will leave well alone. I cant wait to see you though on Friday Ive missed ya.