Odumbo: one naïve MOFO.

On July 24, 2007, in a two-hour debate in Charleston, S.C., Odumbo was asked if he would be willing to meet -- without precondition -- in the first year of his presidency with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea.

Odumbo responded: "I would."

Now reality is pounding him in his face:

US shuts down Syrian embassy, tells diplomats to leave
Published time: March 18, 2014

http://rt.com/news/syrian-embassy-shut-usa-638/
What that Israel bombed Syrian army outposts?
Looks like Obama's Middle East "Charm Offensive" that he started his first term with wasn't as effective as hoped.
Predictable.
On July 24, 2007, in a two-hour debate in Charleston, S.C., Odumbo was asked if he would be willing to meet -- without precondition -- in the first year of his presidency with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea.

Odumbo responded: "I would."

Now reality is pounding him in his face:

US shuts down Syrian embassy, tells diplomats to leave
Published time: March 18, 2014

http://rt.com/news/syrian-embassy-shut-usa-638/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
According to CJ7, criticizing the United States government is illegal. Please report to Homeland Security for your jail sentence!
America (especially the middle class) will pay a big price for electing Obama. He is without doubt the worst president in modern American history. The aftermath of failed/misguided Obama policies will drag on us for decades.
America (especially the middle class) will pay a big price for electing Obama. He is without doubt the worst president in modern American history. The aftermath of failed/misguided Obama policies will drag on us for decades. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It is bad enough to be naive, but when you mix stupid in, it is really bad.

That is what we now have as our President.

He started his term 6 years ago by telling the world that America was really the bad guys, and offered up apologies on behalf of the Nation for all of our mis deeds.

As the old saying goes, "suck one dick, and you are cocksucker forever". Well, the President went over seas and sucked a lot of dick, and the World remembers.

America will survive, we have had worse, but not by much.
Squeak, squeak, squeak!
Squeak, squeak, squeak! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey whats that sound?... Squeak, squeak, squeak...

Oh thats just Assy Fucke getting reamed behind the dumpster at Taco Bell.
  • CJ7
  • 03-19-2014, 05:35 PM
According to CJ7, criticizing the United States government is illegal. Please report to Homeland Security for your jail sentence! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

sucking Putins communist cock makes you a communist was exactly what I said ... I never mentioned the word illegal.... quote me, don't make up shit I never say.
IBWanking calling the President naive. Hysterical.

Squeak, squeak, squeak ... Little gay fuck doll wannabe!
Only the dim-retarded voters -- both dead and alive -- who voted for Odumbo in 2008 were more naïve than Odumbo. Those that voted for Odumbo a second time in 2012 were just plain stupid.
Grammar alert! Self-taught William Jennings Bryant fucks up again.

You need to quick jacking off on the dictionary, IBIdiot, and pick up a grammar book.

if you can't figure out the error, you're as ignorant as we all believe you to be.
sucking Putins communist cock makes you a communist was exactly what I said ... I never mentioned the word illegal.... quote me, don't make up shit I never say. Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, I agree that anyone who sucks Putin's cock is a commie but that wasn't really what you said, either...
Obama sucked communist cock when he was caught whispering into Medvedev's ear (off mike):

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
Try not to think it is scary watching.