Gotta put you on blast, baby

Give me points, give me a vacay, I don't give a damn. Its about time the so called hobbyists in this place own up to their BS ways.
Bigpapa1 ASKED me to pen him in my calendar on 2/27/14 for a date in New Orleans on 3/19/14. I find out by asking some of the other ladies about him, that he had also made a date with another lady on the very same day, she did not tell when he made plans with her. If she wants to drop her 2 cents in, I'm sure she will. The day BEFORE, 3/18/14, he sent me a message saying he is being sent to another city. The other lady tells me he has been blowing up her phone all day today looking for her.
This bullshit doesn't fly, with me or any of the others ladies. Both the other lady and myself are reputable women on this board, and ALL the reputable women here deserve better treatment from the hobbyists. The more dumb shit like this happens, the harder it is for the REAL men to be taken seriously.
+ 1
Yes something has got to give, its like this site is just meant to make the men better predators and the ladies just have to shut up and take it cuz we are whores/providers.
LOL... I am a man who can take his licks when he needs to. I was calling Gia and texting her to let her know that I would be flying back in tonight. I was in Bmore yesterday (when our appointment was supposed to happen). Wasn't planning on staying in N.O tonight bc I was going to drive back home. Not that I have to explain myself, but since you wanted to "call me out" then I felt I should. No biggie.. I'm a man. I don't take stuff personal nor do I take attack personal. It's just recreational.. No worries. I'm sorry
Trying to coordinate with BigPappa the first couple attempts were hit and miss. But once it was on, it was on. Mmmmm ;-)
No Bigpapa1, it was for TODAY. March 19, 2014 at 10PM. I can share, if you like.
I'm happy that he did right by the other ladies, but when someone does things like this, it gets old fast.

By the way, I was in touch with the other lady BEFORE you sent the cancellation message.
aww sheet it happens to the best of us.
thank god I am outta that.
men double book and women double cross.
its all about the bigger better deal.
I just re-read the pm Nicolet.. You are right, it was for tonight, but when you messaged me you mentioned the 18th and that's what I saw (the 18th). That was my mistake. I saw the 18th and stopped reading bcuz I knew I was in Bmore. I was in ATL airport when I was attempting to contact Gia. You never responded to my pm after I said I would be in Bmore. It's my fault. As far as your comment of it gets old, I've never scheduled an appointment with you so, I guess i'm the punching bag for others deeds, which is fine because as I said earlier, I don't take anything personal. You can ask anyone who has ever seen me, my schedule is crazy and it is usually hard for me to pre-book because my schedule is so fluid. Which is why you all usually see a post from me at 11pm saying who's up and willing.. LOL.. Anyway, I apologize again. I did not mean to upset or insult you. I know you are attempting to "warn" the other providers about me and all I will say to that is talk to any provider who has ever seen me and they will tell you what kind of guy I really am. Callie, April, Karrine, Sexy C, Tiffany, Bambi, Kacey and Mona LIsa.. I always get "your the type of guy I would like to just hang out with".... Cool dude.. I never take anything personal..
Thank you Bigpapa1, for being honest. And I apologize for blasting you. I have heard wonderful things about you, and that you sometimes have to cancel, which is understandable. This is a case of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
Now what am I gonna do with all this popcorn??!! Lol! Glad to see two of the more level heads on the eccie boards were able to work things out! :-)
No worries again Nicolet... I always keep the "cool hand luke" mentality man.. You have to take everything in stride and let it roll off your back like water....
hmmm I wont even get my hair done without a week in advance pre booking my appointment.
Cristy...is that you?! Talk about a blast from the past!

And I think she is right, by the way. If we all were to call people out every time a girl double books or doesn't keep an appointment, or a guy does the same thing, the site would need a whole new forum dedicated to it. I'm not saying it should t be done or that it doesn't drive you crazy, but it is an unfortunate aspect of the hobby.
Hiya Christy!

I will say this....nothing against either party....I dont know BigPapa,but I have heard great things about him...I know Nicolet and she is a great reputable lady....so my opinion is that I am glad all worked out....

I will say this......"This is how the hobby goes",sometime shit happens...it is what you do with that shit is what counts.

I would so much rather be here than where I was.....I remember in my early early years having to work for agencies.You had to go where they told you/when they told you and get what they gave you...I was only making 100 bucks for each call and they were getting 100.I was the one doing the work and taking the risk!!! I know they did not even screen...I would go to a call and the guy would say "I thought you were 25",when i was actually 35! The agencies then would just send you out no matter what circumstances were.....Glad we have good safe agencies now like CC and DR!!!
I remember leaving a many a house in dead of night in oregon,with not much clothes on...and once,with NO clothes on! I kept a suitcase of extra clothes in my car,just in case! I thank god that nothing "really bad" ever happened to me during that time!
So I thank girls who screen and put out references & alerts....and I thank guys who do thier part in keeping us girls safe.We are a lucky bunch here....Lets all just keep safe & keep rockin!
Sigh..........I know that this happens more than most of us are aware. This hobby is very hit or miss. Timing is everything.

I am fortunate that all the ladies I have had to cancel with , have been very understanding. I always try to give them plenty of notice.
I try to also be understanding for the many reasons ladies have had to cancel sessions with me.
We all have lives to lead, and shit just happens sometimes.