whats up Lafayette and Baton Rouge??

Ok Lafayette & Baton Rouge guys......what's up??
I have been asked when I am coming so I posted my dates.I am ready to play....
And now it sure seems to be quiet there.//Is anybody playing there anymore? {lol}

Thanks!
SURE IS QUIET MZ DALLAS!!!! You kno i just got off tour and i expected much more inquires... Hope they get back to you mama!
Yea,me too...lol
{I have an appt set for monday eve...but waiting on the guy to confirm}

I probably wont be back there after this trip for quite awhile....Sspring/summer tour has me headed midwest.
well have a great fun trip hun... sorry they not showing the SEXY tight slappable ass of the sexy Mz dallasrain no love!!!!
Dallas they will be throwing rocks when you leave or they may go get a boot tie a rope to it and throw the rope around a limb and kick themselves in the ASS.
Dallas they will be throwing rocks when you leave or they may go get a boot tie a rope to it and throw the rope around a limb and kick themselves in the ASS. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
hell yea....
thanks yall.....

I skipped Lafayette till later next month...I think it was just bad timing.I know the guys there are a great bunch,but there have been alot of touring gals coming thru lately.
I know it seems quieter than usual-then you later see all the ISO's lol

Timing definitely is everything though
Yea...I chalked it up to poor timing...and I ended up staying overnight in Baton Rouge and had a lovely fun sexy morning today with a special guy before I came home!
I don't hobby much these days.Sometimes life just gets busy with so much to do,free time is normally spent sleeping or resting.
I don't hobby much these days.Sometimes life just gets busy with so much to do,free time is normally spent sleeping or resting. Originally Posted by browntiger
awww baby....all work and no play is NOT good for horny boys!
Diva drained me. You can blame her.
well I am just gonna have to give her a good spanking LOL !
Don't write us off in Lafayette. I know I've just been swamped with work. I'll need a little "vacation" soon.
A lot of them are in the Gulf now working too.