Medicare, You Gotta Be Shitting Me!!!

When I turned 65 two years ago, I had to sign up at the local Social Security Office to register for Medicare. I took plan B, mainly because my Insurance Carier at my Shop told me that if I did not, they would raise my rates. Fair enough, it's only about $98 a month.

But yesterday I got a nasty little letter from Social Security saying I owed them $5200 in back "contributions" and penalties.

What the fuck!! It turns out that since I did not retire, and continue to work, the "adjusted" my Medicare contribution to suite my taxable income from 2012. If you make over a certain amount, you have to pay more, even though the benefits are the same as anyone else.

Here is the adjustment table
http://www.medicare.gov/Pubs/pdf/11579.pdf

This is a fuckin scam. It's bad enough you have to pay a higher tax rate, and you have to pay the maximum into Social Security. Now, for no other reason than I Turned 65 two years ago, and continue to work, they force me to pay at the very top for Medicare, which I have not even used once since I signed up.

This irks the shit out of me. Sorry ass fuckers.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
When I turned 65 two years ago, I had to sign up at the local Social Security Office to register for Medicare. I took plan B, mainly because my Insurance Carier at my Shop told me that if I did not, they would raise my rates. Fair enough, it's only about $98 a month.

But yesterday I got a nasty little letter from Social Security saying I owed them $9500 in back "contributions" and penalties.

What the fuck!! It turns out that since I did not retire, and continue to work, the "adjusted" my Medicare contribution to suite my taxable income from 2012. If you make over a certain amount, you have to pay more, even though the benefits are the same as anyone else.

This is a fuckin scam. It's bad enough you have to pay a higher tax rate, and you have to pay the maximum into Social Security. Now, for no other reason than I Turned 65 two years ago, and continue to work, they force me to pay at the very top for Medicare, which Imhave not used once since I signed up.

This irks the shit out of me. Sorry ass fuckers. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ouch!

Fucking Obama!
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 01:15 PM
same laws everyone else plays by, you don't have to like it, just plat by it ... sucks,

Fucking Obama!

ROFFLMTAO
Ouch!

Fucking Obama! Originally Posted by WTF
Of course, he pays a little more because the illegal aliens working on your shitty housing projects don't pay their fucking taxes, do they?
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Of course, he pays a little more because the illegal aliens working on your shitty housing projects don't pay their fucking taxes, do they? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you and I have already been over illegal aliens and paying taxes .... consequently, you vanished like a rat down a drain when I presented you with facts that disprove your LIE.... care to take another tour of the sewer or would you like to STFU and try to salvage a little credibility?
Ouch!

Fucking Obama! Originally Posted by WTF
This was snuck through about 3 years ago as a rider on a bill, or so I'm told.

Here is the kicker. The last paragraph in this terse little letter informed me that upon further review, I might be subjected to even more penalties.

It never ends.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM
you and I have already been over illegal aliens and paying taxes .... consequently, you vanished like a rat down a drain when I presented you with facts that disprove your LIE.... care to take another tour of the sewer or would you like to STFU and try to salvage a little credibility? Originally Posted by CJ7
JL does not understand how houses get built or how taxes are paid. Illegals pay more into Federal taxes than they will ever get back in....where they are a net drag is on local tax districts, which from what I read equals out to a zero net either way.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM
people that receive disability wind up owing SS money too
Of course, he pays a little more because the illegal aliens working on your shitty housing projects don't pay their fucking taxes, do they? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, because the jew landlords financing and owning projects are too cheap to hire anybody else?

How do you like it? Cheap blanket insults that cut across the whole spectrum? Asshole.
Illegals pay more into Federal taxes than they will ever get back in....where they are a net drag is on local tax districts, which from what I read equals out to a zero net either way. Originally Posted by WTF
Let's see ... the employer of the illegal workers withhold from their pay checks the "Federal taxes" then the employer includes the withholding (adding their own, of course, FICA contributions) in their monthly deposits using their fake SS numbers provided by the illegal workers who provided the employer with fraudulent I-9s and W-4s using their "counterfeit" SS cards with the bogus or stolen SSN. Of course, the illegal workers don't "ever get back in" the "deposits" ( particularly when the employer doesn't deposit it with the Feds).

Actually they pay local and state taxes .....
............... probably more local taxes than Federal taxes.

Get back to your "reading"!

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Let's see ... the employer of the illegal workers withhold from their pay checks the "Federal taxes" then the employer includes the withholding (adding their own, of course, FICA contributions) in their monthly deposits using their fake SS numbers provided by the illegal workers who provided the employer with fraudulent I-9s and W-4s using their "counterfeit" SS cards with the bogus or stolen SSN. Of course, the illegal workers don't "ever get back in" the "deposits" ( particularly when the employer doesn't deposit it with the Feds).

Actually they pay local and state taxes .....
............... probably more local taxes than Federal taxes.

Get back to your "reading"!

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf Originally Posted by LexusLover

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...mented-immigr/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...mented-immigr/ Originally Posted by CJ7
They make it sound like a novel idea. 60-70 years ago people were working in this country from outside this country ... and before that in various parts of the country during different seasons for different reasons.

Chavez went around the country trying to "organize" them.

Enter mechanized harvesting and processing.
When I turned 65 two years ago, I had to sign up at the local Social Security Office to register for Medicare. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie did not say one word about Oprincess... but if the slipper fits ...
Medicare. Sign up might be the wrong word. Register? Enroll?

It's required before or on your 65th birthday.