So if you still need proof Obama is a p****....

Hey Bob, it's OK to say pussy around here. Half of us are mature adults.
actually it was prick I was thinking about.
actually it was prick I was thinking about. Originally Posted by bobwhite
that will work...
actually it was prick I was thinking about. Originally Posted by bobwhite
Without knowing it you might be creeping on the cutting edge of some unsolicited controversy. You might think Barack is a prick but quite a few people out there think Michelle has one, lol.

Jim
You might think Barack is a prick but quite a few people out there think Michelle has one, Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Aren't they the very same individuals who also believe that Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim?

If so, it is obvious that "Two Wrongs don't make a Right."
Aren't they the very same individuals who also believe that Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim?

If so, it is obvious that "Two Wrongs don't make a Right." Originally Posted by bigtex
Not necessarily There're entirely two different arguments. If Michelle dropped her pants and was hanging six would you then also be convinced that Barack was born in Kenya?

Jim
ANOTHER BRILLIANT THREAD!

This place is getting deeper by the day.
there have been those stories about Obama's sexual proclivities from college that the media refuses to cover but they did cover those stories about George Bush and drug use in college. Double standard. The Bush stories were refuted but we can't even talk about the man who says he and Barry were a hot item.

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-L...larry+sinclair
Given The Messiah's seemingly impervious approval rating among the ladies, I'm surprised no enterprising capitalist has marketed a big ole double-dong, in a nice mulatto brown (or maybe this has been done).
Given The Messiah's seemingly impervious approval rating among the ladies, I'm surprised no enterprising capitalist has marketed a big ole double-dong, in a nice mulatto brown (or maybe this has been done). Originally Posted by roaringfork
2 dongs don't make a nookie...
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 12:01 PM
good one Bob ... but if you expect the players on team Moron you understand symbolism you're going to need cartoons, and be sure to leave out the *****.....

anything more complicated fucks with their tiny little brain
Not a double but...

• CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Not a double but...

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

not even a reasonable likeness you fucking dope.
I didn't design it and I don't have your custom made job. I have to work with pictures. Why don't you show us yours?