Another reason to watch FOX.

... another fox: Maria Bartiromo left CNBC for FOX Business Network.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/why-m...to-fox-2013-11

This is Maria Batiromo on the left and a beautiful icon from days gone by on the right: Sophia Loren.
Oh, like YOU care about a woman, tranny fucker?

Is thought you watched Fox for the content.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, like YOU care about a woman, tranny fucker?

Is thought you watched Fox for the content.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, perhaps you didn't notice that in this instance the "content" is very well packaged, unless you're ignorantly insinuating that Ms Bartiromo -- who was at CNBC for twenty years -- has no journalistic credentials.
You are just a whistling wolf. Nice attempt at diversion, tranny fucker. But we know the truth about you, the TS Doms in NOLA, the Ex-Lax and Kenny G music.

You're a sick fuck!
You are just a whistling wolf. Nice attempt at diversion, tranny fucker. But we know the truth about you, the TS Doms in NOLA, the Ex-Lax and Kenny G music.

You're a sick fuck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
One would say you're the "sick fuck" considering how such deviant thoughts are a product of your disgusting mind, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Meanwhile, FOX viewers will enjoy listening to Maria Batiromo, a veritable Sophia Loren look alike, while you wallow in your disgustingly perverse thoughts, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Meanwhile, FOX viewers enjoy listening to Maria Batiromo, a veritable Sophia Loren look alike, while you wallow in your disgustingly perverse thoughts, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you're "listening" to a veritable Sophia Loren look alike, then why write about her looks, you blithering idiot?

And we ALL know who here wallows in what, eh, Corpy?
I am amazed In Bred looks at women.
  • Old-T
  • 03-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Maybe a good reason to watch but turn down the volume?
Miley is a registered Republican.
Miley is a registered Republican. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
so is Bloomberg...
Once again ... What's your fucking point, Dim Bulbo?

You just post more and more bullshit without, ahem, considering the content.

Meds...
Once again ... What's your fucking point, Dim Bulbo?

You just post more and more bullshit without, ahem, considering the content.

Meds... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Do you pay your GHEIU dues through the same hole you suck your living from?
There's a good reason they call it the FOX network....
Miley is a registered Republican. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You care to cite that from a RECENT source? Drugs, gay marriage, stage hijinks, and criticism of conservative politicians suggest otherwise. I have already found one source (somewhat questionable) that says she is NOT a republican so I would like to see your source.