Russians pussy out ...

• CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 12:09 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26803006

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Sergei Lavrov vows no invasion

29 March 2014 Last updated at 15:05 GMT
Moscow has "absolutely no intention" of sending troops into Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said.
His comments on Saturday come in the wake of a discussion between the US and Russian presidents about a possible diplomatic solution to the crisis.

Obama scared them !!!
LMAO, okay a humor thread. I see why you voted for Obama.

Do you know that is you had tuned into FOX news this morning they would have told you something. Russia does not want to invade if they can rig the election in May to give they a pro-Russian government. They get what they want without the PR cost. Maybe you need to branch out a little bit. This is what Russia wanted all along except their guy Yanokovich screwed up and had to flee. Yes, I know that name without looking it up, do you? http://www.businessweek.com/videos/2...ame-in-ukraine

This is the smart way to use force, as a threat and not reality. Hope Obama is paying attention....see I can be funny too.
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 04:40 PM
LMAO, okay a humor thread. I see why you voted for Obama.

Do you know that is you had tuned into FOX news this morning they would have told you something. Russia does not want to invade if they can rig the election in May to give they a pro-Russian government. They get what they want without the PR cost. Maybe you need to branch out a little bit. This is what Russia wanted all along except their guy Yanokovich screwed up and had to flee. Yes, I know that name without looking it up, do you? http://www.businessweek.com/videos/2...ame-in-ukraine

This is the smart way to use force, as a threat and not reality. Hope Obama is paying attention....see I can be funny too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

post #5
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1016148

JD, you're the laughing stock of this board, you're a liar, and you're an idiot.

should anyone be surprised JD is an expert on Russian politics? most communists are.
Ever hear the term non sequitur?
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Ever hear the term non sequitur? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

ever hear the term "you're a DUMBASS?"
I'll take that as a no. Consider that you've been burned.
Putin's government has way too many internal problems to risk an invasion of a Country that just might decide to fight back.

He made his point with Crimea, he deflected attention from many of the real problems that Russia faces, like plummeting oil prices.

The problem. What do you do now. The problems are still real, and Crimea was yesterday's news.
Now he manipulates the election in Ukraine and gets a friendly, vassal-like government that he wants just like he did in the Crimea. In February a third of the people wanted to be part of Russia, in March it was 93%. That is what they call a Soviet or Philadelphia outcome.

Part of that manipulation is the presence of the Russian Army on the border. If you're a Ukrainian and you're facing war without much hope of American or NATO help or going back into what should be a better version of the Soviet Union....which would you vote for? That is their choice. 2/3s of them have lived under Soviet rule already.
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 08:33 PM
I'll take that as a no. Consider that you've been burned. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

take it anyway you want... you have the credibility of an Aids patient trying to give blood in a blood bank.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26803006

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Sergei Lavrov vows no invasion

29 March 2014 Last updated at 15:05 GMT
Moscow has "absolutely no intention" of sending troops into Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said.
His comments on Saturday come in the wake of a discussion between the US and Russian presidents about a possible diplomatic solution to the crisis.

Obama scared them !!! Originally Posted by CJ7
You might want to read this first:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/30/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

Putin has decided he wants Ukraine to have a federal structure so that the Russian speaking regions have more autonomy. Get that?

He is dictating the form of government they should have to avoid invasion. First he creates a "crisis" in the Ukraine, then he proposes the solution to the problem he caused.

The basic idea is that in 10 or 15 years the autonomous Russian speaking parts will be ready to secede and re-join "Mother Russia".

If you share a border with Russia, they will meddle in your affairs to ensure that you have an easily manipulable government.

Xenophobic, nationalistic, and totalitarian seem to be written into Russian DNA. They worship the "strong man".
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 08:47 PM
You might want to read this first:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/30/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

Putin has decided he wants Ukraine to have a federal structure so that the Russian speaking regions have more autonomy. Get that?

He is dictating the form of government they should have to avoid invasion. First he creates a "crisis" in the Ukraine, then he proposes the solution to the problem he caused.

The basic idea is that in 10 or 15 years the autonomous Russian speaking parts will be ready to secede and re-join "Mother Russia".

If you share a border with Russia, they will meddle in your affairs to ensure that you have an easily manipulable government.

Xenophobic, nationalistic, and totalitarian seem to be written into Russian DNA. They worship the "strong man". Originally Posted by ExNYer

I get it..... Putin is a communist rebuilding the former Soviet Union, his way, and the stupid fuckers like JD are cheering for him
I get it..... Putin is a communist rebuilding the former Soviet Union, his way, and the stupid fuckers like JD are cheering for him Originally Posted by CJ7
If that is what you get out of it then you are that stupid fucker that you're looking at.

Why do you think AIDs patients are funny?
Putin's government has way too many internal problems to risk an invasion of a Country that just might decide to fight back.

He made his point with Crimea, he deflected attention from many of the real problems that Russia faces, like plummeting oil prices.

The problem. What do you do now. The problems are still real, and Crimea was yesterday's news. Originally Posted by Jackie S
WTI (West Texas Intermediate) closed at 101.42 on Friday. They are certainly not plummeting right now. Do you mean the threat of prices failing, if it happens, would be bad for that commie motherfucking asshole Putin, who is too smart for Obama?
They will invade.

Btw.... they also said they wouldn't invade Crimea

The problem. What do you do now. The problems are still real, and Crimea was yesterday's news. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't tell that to JDIdiot. At least he's given Benghazi a rest to concentrate on more pressing conspiracies, like the Malaysian airliner.

LMAO