Another one comes around on the global warming hoax.

James Lovelace, a long time, global warming theorist has now come out and says hes worried that his projections were not accurate. He also says that he was too sure of what he wanted to believe and paid no attention to opposing facts. He also confirms what I have said previously that environmentalism has become a religion. Finally he equates the radical global warming theorists with radical climate change deniers. The difference is that the theorists are running things and passing laws enforcing their religion whereas the the deniers are called fools and have no real power. So there is a difference between the damage they do. By the way, a radical denier is not believing in man made global warming but denying that ANY change is occurring at all.

Lovelace is the latest high profile global warming activist who has announced that they made a mistake.

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...alism-religion
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 05:00 PM
James Lovelace, a long time, global warming theorist has now come out and says hes worried that his projections were not accurate. He also says that he was too sure of what he wanted to believe and paid no attention to opposing facts. He also confirms what I have said previously that environmentalism has become a religion. Finally he equates the radical global warming theorists with radical climate change deniers. The difference is that the theorists are running things and passing laws enforcing their religion whereas the the deniers are called fools and have no real power. So there is a difference between the damage they do. By the way, a radical denier is not believing in man made global warming but denying that ANY change is occurring at all.

Lovelace is the latest high profile global warming activist who has announced that they made a mistake.

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...alism-religion Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

if anyone says anything about anything I'm sure you'll say you said it first, you usually do
new environmental regulations forced on Texas. Because of the presence of the Prairie Chicken certain tracts of land may be off limits to oil/energy development. I thought you guys were against religion in government?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-Chicken-Added
Not drilling for oil because of a stupid and unneeded fucking prairie chicken. Climate change...fucking faggot commie environmentalist liars.
Not drilling for oil because of a stupid and unneeded fucking prairie chicken. Climate change...fucking faggot commie environmentalist liars. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Nice talk. Didn't they plant some trees or shit like that in Israel to change the environment? fucking commie faggots?
Nice talk. Didn't they plant some trees or shit like that in Israel to change the environment? fucking commie faggots? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, they planted some trees. Let's hope if we (our co-religionists in Israel) find oil or gas which we desperately need to eliminate the need for Arab oil, some idiot doesn't torpedo it in favor of some stupid animal.
Not drilling for oil because of a stupid and unneeded fucking prairie chicken. Climate change...fucking faggot commie environmentalist liars. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
With that statement you have just exceeded IB as the dumbest mother fucker on the board. Wear it well.
With that statement you have just exceeded IB as the dumbest mother fucker on the board. Wear it well. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go fuck yourself, faggot.
Best you got faggot?
Best you got faggot? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Love Field?
Love Field? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Don't fuck with Roy D Mercer.
Don't fuck with Roy D Mercer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck him, and Fuck You!
new environmental regulations forced on Texas. Because of the presence of the Prairie Chicken certain tracts of land may be off limits to oil/energy development. I thought you guys were against religion in government?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-Chicken-Added Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are not opposed to anything their king supports, no matter what state they live in
Did somebody say Love Field?
Fuck him, and Fuck You! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sorry fag boy you will have to fuck your BF I don't swing that way. Too dumb to know RD Mercer.