LIES LIES and more LIES

• CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Team Idiot is stuck on REAL STUPID ... read the board, all they can offer (drum roll)

OBAMA LIED !!! ( and the majority of the time they're lying about Obama lying)

its like a 5 year old yelling LOOK AT ME- LOOK AT ME in a room of adults ..

NEWS FLASH FOR ALL YOU LITTLE TWATWAFFLES !!!!

Obama isn't running for PRESIDENT ..

(don't anyone tell these idiots until after the 2016 election either ... let it be their special little surprise)
Good to see you don't dispute the fact that Obama is a congential liar....you just disagree that we should post about it.

F-O-O-L !!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 10:53 AM
ive never disputed the fact Obie lied just like you never dispute the fact youre an idiot
Idiot...I never said you disputed it...I said you don't dispute it..... Obama being a congential liar is an indisputable fact.

ive never disputed the fact Obie lied just like you never dispute the fact youre an idiot Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Idiot...I never said you disputed it...I said you don't dispute it..... Obama being a congential liar is an indisputable fact. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

ive never disputed the fact Obie lied just like you never dispute the fact youre an idiot

what part of that confuses you Dilbert

the fact obie lied?

or you're an idiot?

study up, pop quiz yesterday at 8am sharp
"Obama The Liar" Quiz for CJ......................

Did Obama lie when he said (regarding PRISM and NSA spying)...

“When it comes to telephone calls, every member of Congress has been briefed on this program,” Obama said. “With respect to all these programs, the relevant intelligence committees are fully briefed on these programs.”
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1055150399]"Obama The Liar" Quiz for CJ......................

“When it comes to telephone calls, every member of Congress has been briefed on this program,” Obama said. “With respect to all these programs, the relevant intelligence committees are fully briefed on these programs.”

pretend you were there and know, then pretend you're not an idiot
Don't want to answer the question CJ?
Here is another "Obama The Liar" quiz for CJ.........

Was Obama lying when he blamed Benghazi on the You Tube video ?
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Don't want to answer the question CJ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

don't care either way whirlie, Obie aint running for President, but by you're proving he lied all the time will certainly keep him out of the Oval office just like it did the two previous elections

OH WAIT !

have a shitty day .
Chill your tits....
You're being unfair to CJ. He ran out of ideas after the first post on this thread. He admitted that Obama lied, repeatedly, and then his brain froze. He can't admit that it is wrong to lie (Nixon was going to be impeached over lying) or that things have been done to the American people in the names of those lies (NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare, voter fraud, random acts of character assassination, etc).

Just hang a sign on CJ's nose that says

• CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 01:25 PM
You're being unfair to CJ. He ran out of ideas after the first post on this thread. He admitted that Obama lied, repeatedly, and then his brain froze. He can't admit that it is wrong to lie (Nixon was going to be impeached over lying) or that things have been done to the American people in the names of those lies (NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare, voter fraud, random acts of character assassination, etc).

Just hang a sign on CJ's nose that says

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you carp about the same shit over and over, day in and day out and you say I ran out of ideas ?

Well I think we can all say that the President of the United States has made some promises he hasn't been able to keep, as well as kept information from the people.

More than often, it's writing a check with his mouth that his ass (and the GOP Congress) wouldn't let him cash. I don't consider those lies.

The lies are considered lies.

But there is no questioning that the continued deliberate shredding of truth and fact in order to make himself feel more intelligent has qualified both Whirlyturd and JDIdiot as far bigger liars than anyone they ever whine, drone, cry and squeal about.

Fact is, boys, your bullshit is FAR worse than anything you can say about Obama.

I think I speak for everybody (who stays out of your wake of shit) on both sides of the aisle when I say, GIVE IT A FUCKING REST ASSHOLES!
Pop Obama-the-Liar Quiz for Assup.............