2014 GDP Growth Rate: AN AWFUL 2.2%

Down from only 3.1% last year.

Is 2.2% acceptable?

Of course not. Even to Obama, whose recent budget said his policies would produce GDP growth of 4.3% in 2014, 5.1% in 2015 and projected 5.3% in 2016.

Has Obama ever gotten anything right ?

Cronyism, spiraling government spending, massive government debt, corruption and excessive regulation doesn't ever contribute to economic growth.
Never have seen anyone who loves bad news more than whirlagay.
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2015, 06:25 AM
Never have seen anyone who loves bad news more than whirlagay. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, what about the Democrats when Bush was the president?
Whirlagay was a democrat then?
I would be happy to post something good that Obama has accomplished. Let me know when it happens.

Why don't you Iva........

I am surprised his ECCIE sycophants don't post his successes more frequently....I am guessing it is because there is shortage of good news on Obama's accomplishments. I mean, even his golf scores aren't all that for a guy who plays so many rounds.

Never have seen anyone who loves bad news more than whirlagay. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Let's elect an American, next time...
Well, what about the Democrats when Bush was the president? Originally Posted by DSK
No comparison, JL.

Why don't you drop the charade and admit that you broke the rules of this forum rather than honor your agreement.

Youre a disappointment to the Diaspora.
Let's elect an American, next time... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
that leaves the Canadian Cupcake out. Doesn't it SLOBBRIN?
I would be happy to post something good that Obama has accomplished. Let me know when it happens.

Why don't you Iva........

I am surprised his ECCIE sycophants don't post his successes more frequently....I am guessing it is because there is shortage of good news on Obama's accomplishments. I mean, even his golf scores aren't all that for a guy who plays so many rounds. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Another fucking LIE!
No comparison, JL.

Why don't you drop the charade and admit that you broke the rules of this forum rather than honor your agreement.

Youre a disappointment to the Diaspora. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you say that, UnderAverage, err, I mean, AssupLiar?
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 10:13 AM
Why do you say that, UnderAverage, err, I mean, AssupLiar? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
because it's obvious to anyone not as dim-witted as you.
Liberal dictionary: ROBUST, see weak, small, or awful. As in, "this has been a robust recovery", or "the economy has been going very robustly the last six months".
The only "good" news is ... January 2017 is just around the corner.

Not soon enough!
The only "good" news is ... January 2017 is just around the corner.

Not soon enough! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gonna vote democratic again? LOL