Spam and the DNC

Have you noticed how much spam is coming from the left in their attempt to dominate this forum with their crap?
We do know that the DNC pays shills to do exactly this sort of thing.
I am just curious what it pays as I may want in on the action.
So how much are you getting Sassy and is it as much as Sistine?
You know how they pay women less on the Dem side so just wondering if you guys are getting the same.
how did spam, as in worthless postings and junk emails, get to be named spam?

the honorable fat layered can of meat(?) should sue for misappropriation
Have you noticed how much spam is coming from the left in their attempt to dominate this forum with their crap?
We do know that the DNC pays shills to do exactly this sort of thing.
I am just curious what it pays as I may want in on the action.
So how much are you getting Sassy and is it as much as Sistine?
You know how they pay women less on the Dem side so just wondering if you guys are getting the same. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And their BS ramped up right before the RNC last week it appeared to me.
The search engines are biased as well, and then the location is laced with popups.
The Russians! How diabolical! The are already HERE!
Send it all over to Hawaii. They love that shit.

Steal my new avatar. Help fight spam.
SPAM
WHINE
CHORTLE
Well, I see the village idiots popped in. I would ask Assup what he is getting but I know he would pay to do this if he could get the money from somebody else.
The "Spam" was served last night at the convention ...

... by the "Big Dog" Spammer!!!!
I just want to know how much they are getting paid to spam the internet.
I may want in on the action. I can pretend to be a witless idiot that can post whatever lincks they feed me just like they can.
I just want to know how much they are getting paid to spam the internet. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Another 4 years on the government tit ....

.. I guess you also noticed the increases assaults on Trump now that the DNC has turned into a cluster-fuck .... of disorganization, deceit, and dismissals.
I just want to know how we can get rid of it. Same shit over and over. How many times do we have to rehash the same topic?
My guess is SassyPoopoo and Sister ChappedLips started out as real posters, but they demanded higher pay and couldn't churn out the spam fast enough, so the DNC automated and replaced them with Spam-Bots.