Right Wing News Paper: Donald Trump and Kids Named in $250M Tax Scam

This is just the beginning

Trump received tens of millions of dollars in fees and partnership interests in one of the four projects, the Trump Soho New York, a luxury high rise in lower Manhattan. His son Donald Junior and his daughter Ivanka also were paid in fees and partnership interests, the lawyers said, and are also material witnesses in the case.

Trump and Sater traveled extensively together and were photographed and interviewed in Denver and Loveland, Colorado, Phoenix, Fort Lauderdale, and New York. The two Trump children were also with Sater in Moscow, Alan Garten, the Trump Organization general counsel, has said.

Trump has testified about Sater in a Florida lawsuit accusing the two of them of fraud in a failed high-rise project. Trump testified that he had a glancing knowledge of Sater and would not recognize him if he were sitting in the room.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...scam-case.html
Why would anybody be surprised by this?

Drumpf thinks the rules don't apply to him. Maybe that why he thinks it's OK to call an opponent a "pussy" from the podium.

He's a fucking abomination.

And he won't win.
Why would anybody be surprised by this?

Drumpf thinks the rules don't apply to him. Maybe that why he thinks it's OK to call an opponent a "pussy" from the podium.

He's a fucking abomination.

And he won't win. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I couldn't agree more. He's not only a threat to the credibility and decency of the institution but he lacks intellect and morality. It would pain me to see someone so void of intellect and just basic decency occupy such a position.

Dreaming about screwing his own kid. Come on it's so sickening to watch this and the people that support him.
He wants to punish women who have abortions, too. Maybe he can work a deal with his buddy Putin and send them to a Siberian labor camp!
They are witnessed not defendants.

Keep trying.
Creepy motherfucker.

Making America Rape Again...
I couldn't agree more. He's not only a threat to the credibility and decency of the institution but he lacks intellect and morality. It would pain me to see someone so void of intellect and just basic decency occupy such a position.

Dreaming about screwing his own kid. Come on it's so sickening to watch this and the people that support him.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You've admitted that you are a "#Grubered" hildebeest minion, Sissy Chap; hence, you've revealed you don't know the definition of words such as: "credibility", "morality", "intellect", or "decency".
He wants to punish women who have abortions, too. Maybe he can work a deal with his buddy Putin and send them to a Siberian labor camp! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Maybe you should check the context of that statement. You'll sound less stupid.