All charges dropped in Freddie Gray case.

The most incompetent prosecutor of all time.
Well, besides Eric Holder...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2727994
If the officers lost pay and/or benefits they should be reimbursed, and if there personnel files purged of any reference to any criminal charges after the cases filed against them are expunged from their criminal records. If they were terminated and they want to be reinstated they should be returned to their jobs. If they don't want to say then they should be allowed to resign with a confirmation that they were asked not to do so.
I've heard talk about lawsuits.
I've heard talk about lawsuits. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No lawsuits should have to be filed.

They handed out money to criminal's family!!! Just ask the officers how much.

The prosecutor doesn't have 2 nickles to rub together for paying a judgment.
Yes to lawsuits! With full press coverage.
I agree with some statements in the link. We do need a special prosecutor.

A special prosecutor to investigate State Prosecutor Marilyn Mosbey and her twin idiot Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake for a irresponsible, and possibly criminal prosecution of 6 police officers.
The most incompetent prosecutor of all time.
Well, besides Eric Holder...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2727994 Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Wonder if this means that the Baltimore branch of the Dindu Nuffins will be doing some MORE " midnight cashless shopping and urban renewal " like they did in Ferguson ?
Dont forget about Loretta.
Dont forget about Loretta. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Mmmm, maybe third place. She's in line for most bribed.
If the officers involved don't want an "investigation" into the prosecutor regarding their cases then their input should be considered as a primary consideration. They've been dragged through the media mud long enough.
And in case any of you missed it, that Rawlings-Blake bitch was running the show last night.

Maybe they decided to let her do it because they figured when all of the "Bernieites" got out of control, she could announce from the podium that the Democrats had decided to give them a place to loot, burn, and cause mayhem in.