Drumpf goes APESHIT in press conference.

Can't make this up!

Can't allow this fool anywhere near the White House.

July 27, 2016 2:44 p.m.
Trump’s Press Conference Today Was Just Bananas
By Jen Kirby

Donald Trump, who is the Republican candidate for president, celebrated Hillary Clinton's official nomination by asking a foreign dictator for help with his campaign, revealing that he's possibly confused about the identity of Hillary's running mate, and accusing Clinton aide Huma Abedin of sharing state secrets with her husband, "sleaze ball" Anthony Weiner, at a press conference at Trump National Doral in Miami on Wednesday.

Trump issued an open invitation to Putin to hack the United States government, which he repeated on Twitter, in case you were confused when you first heard a presidential candidate welcoming countries to come spy on America.

Read more http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...t-bananas.html
It was obvious sarcasm.

I guess this Trump-Russia thing is the newest distraction for Hillary voters.

I guess this Trump-Russia thing is the newest distraction for Hillary voters. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yea!

You don't think thin-skinned little Donnie small hands is going to let presidents and senators and world leaders trash him and not hit back, do you?

LMAO!

He's a fucking loony.

And he will lose. Book it!

Speaking of that. I guess the only ones among you with any gonads are SLOBBRIN, the Limpdick Baboono and Waco Kid. They all took the bet ... shit, it was Baboono's bet.

Come on boys... you willing to TOFT?
Can't make this up!

Can't allow this fool anywhere near the White House.

July 27, 2016 2:44 p.m.
Trump’s Press Conference Today Was Just Bananas
By Jen Kirby

Donald Trump, who is the Republican candidate for president, celebrated Hillary Clinton's official nomination by asking a foreign dictator for help with his campaign, revealing that he's possibly confused about the identity of Hillary's running mate, and accusing Clinton aide Huma Abedin of sharing state secrets with her husband, "sleaze ball" Anthony Weiner, at a press conference at Trump National Doral in Miami on Wednesday.

Trump issued an open invitation to Putin to hack the United States government, which he repeated on Twitter, in case you were confused when you first heard a presidential candidate welcoming countries to come spy on America.

Read more http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...t-bananas.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm pretty sure it will come up tonight at the DNC convention. Trump just handed the democrats one more advantage in their favor! See this article.

Republicans have a problem: Trump-Putin

The Republicans have a big problem — one entirely of their own making. Donald Trump in a news conference this morning gave the Hillary Clinton camp more ammunition than Democrats could possibly hope for in their effort to show Trump unfit for the presidency.

You can watch the video too. Full article

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...m-trump-putin/
The have to bring it up at the DNC ... That had The Clinton Fairy Tail" last night!!!!

I mean .. why deal with facts ... create some!!!!!

Is YouRong starting another thread on the Russian Invitation?

Trump's invite was better than Clinton's ... during her "reset"!!!!!

As SOS... she was RESPONSIBLE for "ingress and egress" into the U.S, right?

"Making Changes" .... one pressure cooker at a time!!!!!!
Assup, when are you, the press, and the rest of the dimbulbocrats going to figure out that Donald Trump is playing you all like fiddles?

Who stole the limelight from the Dimbulb convention today?

Donald Trump.

He did it by saying something you find outlandish and was totally twisted by the press to fit their agenda. Then the next thing you know, BOOM, he's stolen the news cycle away from you and your convention and everybody's talking about him. Nowhere did Trump "invite Putin to hack the United States". What he said was that if the Russians had any of the missing emails they should turn them over to the FBI. That's all.

Trump knows the media lies. He's proving it every day. And you're helping them lie by repeating them. Proving Trump's point in the process.

But, far be it from me to try to stop you. Every time you guys have one of these opportunities to react emotionally instead of doing some real critical thinking about what's been said you just add more to Trump's win column.

By all means, carry on.
Assup, when are you, the press, and the rest of the dimbulbocrats going to figure out that Donald Trump is playing you all like fiddles?

Who stole the limelight from the Dimbulb convention today?

Donald Trump.

He did it by saying something you find outlandish and was totally twisted by the press to fit their agenda. Then the next thing you know, BOOM, he's stolen the news cycle away from you and your convention and everybody's talking about him. Nowhere did Trump "invite Putin to hack the United States". What he said was that if the Russians had any of the missing emails they should turn them over to the FBI. That's all.

Trump knows the media lies. He's proving it every day. And you're helping them lie by repeating them. Proving Trump's point in the process.

But, far be it from me to try to stop you. Every time you guys have one of these opportunities to react emotionally instead of doing some real critical thinking about what's been said you just add more to Trump's win column.

By all means, carry on. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The ones the Donald is playing like fiddles, are the dimfucks supporting him.
Don't say I didn't warn you. He's not a traditional candidate. Traditional tactics won't work.