Wikileaks releases hacked DNC voicemails Published time: 28 Jul, 2016 00:20

Assange strikes again!

Wikileaks releases hacked DNC voicemails
Published time: 28 Jul, 2016 00:20

Shocking details on new U.S. Treat "A massive embarrassment of Odumbo."

On the third day of the Democratic National Convention, when Odumbo and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine are scheduled to speak, WIkileaks has released hacked voicemails from top Democratic officials.

The new material from the pro-transparency publisher includes 29 phone calls, totaling about 14 minutes. Many of them are complaints directed at the Democratic National Committee.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange warned CNN there would be "a lot more material" to come, following the publishing of hacked Democratic National Committee internal emails this past Friday.

(RT)

BTW, no one has yet confirmed that Russia did anything, and Assange has made it clear that he has a personal ax to grind with Odumbo and hildebeest.

Assange, Avowed Foe of hildebeest, Timed Email Release for Democratic Convention

WASHINGTON — Six weeks before the anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks published an archive of hacked Democratic National Committee emails ahead of the Democratic convention, the organization’s founder, Julian Assange, foreshadowed the release — and made it clear that he hoped to harm hildebeest’s chances of winning the presidency.

Mr. Assange’s remarks in a June 12 interview underscored that for all the drama of the discord that the disclosures have sown among supporters of Bernie Sanders — and of the unproven speculation that the Russian government provided the hacked data to WikiLeaks in order to help Donald J. Trump — the disclosures are also the latest chapter in the long-running tale of Mr. Assange’s battles with the Odumbo administration.

In the interview, Mr. Assange told a British television host, Robert Peston of the ITV network, that his organization had obtained “emails related to hildebeest which are pending publication,” which he pronounced “great.” He also suggested that he not only opposed her candidacy on policy grounds, but also saw her as a personal foe.

[Assange] thought it was predictable that Mrs. Clinton would wield power in two ways he found problematic.

First, citing his “personal perspective,” Mr. Assange accused Hildebeest of having been among those pushing to indict him after WikiLeaks disseminated a quarter of a million diplomatic cables during her tenure as secretary of state.

“We do see her as a bit of a problem for freedom of the press more generally,” Mr. Assange said.

(NYT)
  • DSK
  • 07-27-2016, 09:24 PM
Assange strikes again!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They have to be getting nervous!!!
They have to be getting nervous!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Time for me to set up my stand selling Depends outside the facility that the DNC is in !
  • DSK
  • 07-28-2016, 07:59 AM
Time for me to set up my stand selling Depends outside the facility that the DNC is in ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You should be able to sell them plenty!