For every mandle exposed I'll give you a double handy and go!!!

Do you know of or suspect a mandle or a pimped girl's handle that's being put up as Indy and it's just bugging you?!

I know the feeling!
Do you know of or suspect a mandle or a pimped girl's handle that's being put up as Indy and it's just bugging you?!

I know the feeling! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
That's right. Harley Quinn don't have shit on me. I'm bat shit crazy & I know it! So wtf else is new?! Lol. Yawn. Tell me something I or anyone else around here doesn't know?!
I'm pretty sure galaxon is jaderose.

*Relax mods, just a joke based on totally non-empirical evidence*
Hahahaha! Good one, JadeRose!
Observing err Hunter, why so riled up if it's not true?
I hope you get to the bottom of this. Do we need actual evidence to get the handy? Or will a accusation work?

And Observing, why do you feel the need to bully a provider and call her BSC? You complain about whispers all the time, now your doing it.
I hope you get to the bottom of this. Do we need actual evidence to get the handy? Or will a accusation work?

And Observing, why do you feel the need to bully a provider and call her BSC? You complain about whispers all the time, now your doing it. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Just a wee bit up this thread in post #3 TIO stated:
"I'm bat shit crazy & I know it!"
Also have you read some of the threads she recently started?
I rest my case.
Just a wee bit up this thread in post #3 TIO stated:
"I'm bat shit crazy & I know it!"
Also have you read some of the threads she recently started?
I rest my case. Originally Posted by Observing

She saying it about herself is different than someone saying it to her.

Just saying stay classy!
I truly have never understood the point of a mandle. I don't ever want to go into the ML. Goodness knows about half the crap that's made up in there. Also I am a woman, and men and women think and feel differently on just about every subject out there. So to pretend to be a man is like a cat trying to be a bird,to me. Vice vs to men. Take the trannys for an exsample, they try to be a woman and don't get me wrong,most of them can do make-up ,hair,and damn look great, but at the end of the day "bitch! Tell me all about that last period you had!" If a tranny can tell that one day, then I'll go eat a hat or something.
Oh ,and last thing I don't need to read the ROS of a review. I was FUCKING there.JS
I truly have never understood the point of a mandle. I don't ever want to go into the ML. Goodness knows about half the crap that's made up in there. Also I am a woman, and men and women think and feel differently on just about every subject out there. So to pretend to be a man is like a cat trying to be a bird,to me. Vice vs to men. Take the trannys for an exsample, they try to be a woman and don't get me wrong,most of them can do make-up ,hair,and damn look great, but at the end of the day "bitch! Tell me all about that last period you had!" If a tranny can tell that one day, then I'll go eat a hat or something.
Oh ,and last thing I don't need to read the ROS of a review. I was FUCKING there.JS Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Eat a hat? Straw hat?
Good thing that I will never have to find out what type of hat to eat. Sorry ,Gurlfreind, but you never going to be able to me about the crime scene in my pants or what's it's like to push a watermelon though a lemon!
Oh ,and last thing I don't need to read the ROS of a review. I was FUCKING there.JS Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
That's some pretty ignorant shit...
That's some pretty ignorant shit... Originally Posted by lizshue81
Been wondering when some of her peers would start to point it out.... She's not "getting it" when any of us tell her....