Can somebody please explain to me

Can somebody please explain to me how a hobbyist that hasn't seen you at all can go around saying that your overpriced? How the hell would you know if somebody's overpriced if you've never experienced her? Now if you seen a provider and say she's overpriced you have every right but for the ones that haven't it just doesn't make sense
Just the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one."
I guess you're right
IMHO there's a lot of guys that get burned by shitty providers. A lot of girls that charge high prices for services that are lacking in quality versus providers like you KC and others provide. A big disparity in service! I like when a provider enjoys what she does! If a provider has all those fucking rules of I don't do this or you can't touch me there! Let me look at your finger nails! Wtf! Maybe eccie should give awards out to to best providers in the business every year. Isn't the customer always right? We pay for services rendered
Can somebody please explain to me how a hobbyist that hasn't seen you at all can go around saying that your overpriced? How the hell would you know if somebody's overpriced if you've never experienced her? Now if you seen a provider and say she's overpriced you have every right but for the ones that haven't it just doesn't make sense Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Amen!
Yep...maybe he cannot afford a session with you so now thats all he can say is that you are over priced.
Sad, but true...
I'm not complaining about her price. Every woman or girl can charge what she wants! I'm just saying if guys want to blow there money on shitty services more power to them. I'm not bashing you for your comment . Oh and if I want to pay for pussy at 350 an hour I will
Can somebody please explain to me how a hobbyist that hasn't seen you at all can go around saying that your overpriced? Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Sure Kendal, it's pretty simple.

First the hobbyist goes into a thread. Then he clicks the "Reply" button located in the top left, or bottom left of the thread.

Alternatively, he can click the "Reply" button located at the bottom right of any individual post.

The fastest and most preferred method is just to use the "Quick Reply" function, located at the bottom of the page, which allows him to type his comment into the text box and then upload it.

We'll skip the multi-quote function for brevity.

In the associated text boxes that appear with any of these functions, the hobbyist then only has to type in "I think this whore is overpriced", before hitting the "Submit Reply" or "Post Quick Reply" button to upload the comment.

If you have any questions, or need any further help understanding how this works, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice day.

First the hobbyist goes into a thread. Then he clicks the "Reply" button located in the top left, or bottom left of the thread.

Alternatively, he can click the "Reply" button located at the bottom right of any individual post.

The fastest and most preferred method is just to use the "Quick Reply" function, located at the bottom of the page, which allows him to type his comment into the text box and then upload it.

In the associated text boxes that appear with any of these functions, the hobbyist then only has to type in "I think this whore is overpriced", before hitting the "Submit Reply" or "Post Quick Reply" button to upload the comment.

If you have any questions, or need any further help understanding how this works, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Wakeup
:ro flmao:
I have never said you were over priced Kendall
:ro flmao: Originally Posted by Joe Buck
[Fucking Hilarious!
LOL
yeah, I get it too. Those goddamn Ferrari's are a pos. always in the shop, too damn expensive, but ohhhhhh what a ride~!
But I'm gonna bitch and complain until they're the price of a chevy. .... a used chevy.
lol some peoples children!!!

If you have any questions, or need any further help understanding how this works, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I mean no disrespect to women that can command and receive more than $300 for an hour. More power to them! But they are Cadillacs and I am on a chevy budget. Or Buick maybe. 😊
Over the past year I have met many wonderful providers that required $300 or less. I appreciate that greatly. I might indulge in a Cadillac ride once a year.
James
I mean no disrespect to women that can command and receive more than $300 for an hour. More power to them! But they are Cadillacs and I am on a chevy budget. Or Buick maybe. 😊 Originally Posted by Smpslt7
overpriced and high mileage Cadillacs in most cases...... but with a used car salesman attitude.