How about a Positive Feel Good thread about and for the Whores

Most claim to do this "on the side" having a great day job....

Many claim to be in college..... some working on their masters or PHDs.....

Then there are the claims of successful startup businesses they are involved in.....

Maybe some of those that have "made it" and left whoring behind can share those success stories...... I think some of these regular posting whores need some role models and something to aspire to.....

How many whores are

- home owners?
- tax payers?
- have medical insurance provided by their employer or they pay for?
- drive a car less than 3 years old financed and registered in their own name?
- have a 401(k)?
- have 3 months cost of living and bills set aside in savings?
- a credit score above 640 (not a great score but at least workable)?
- could lose their ability to whore tomorrow and have no worries paying bills and cost of living in the future?

How many whores, offered an opportunity for a six figure job tomorrow, could pass a background search, credit check and drug test?

The forum needs some success stories to motivate some of the ones that are trapped..... Guys like to fuck and those that have money will do so for years and years once they discover this as a hobby... Many here go back to ASPD days.....

But a whore here since ASPD days is a whore with a monkey on her back she can't escape..

Share some positive stories so that some of those stuck here might see there is hope.....

Week after week we see a new bitter half century old life failure turn to whoring to support herself..... It has to be discouraging to the younger ones here still holding on to the hope they can find a better life some day....

There are some "married out" stories that might be shareable.... it would be interesting to any of those and whether the guy was a hobbyist or oblivious to her secret life.....
  • gt27
  • 06-24-2017, 03:39 PM

Then there are the claims of successful startup businesses they are involved in.....

Maybe some of those that have "made it" and left whoring behind can share those success stories...... I think some of these regular posting whores need some role models and something to aspire to.....

How many whores are

- home owners?
- tax payers?
- have a 401(k)?
- could lose their ability to whore tomorrow and have no worries paying bills and cost of living in the future?

How many whores, offered an opportunity for a six figure job tomorrow, could pass a background search, credit check and drug test?

The forum needs some success stories to motivate some of the ones that are trapped..... Guys like to fuck and those that have money will do so for years and years once they discover this as a hobby... Many here go back to ASPD days.....

But a whore here since ASPD days is a whore with a monkey on her back she can't escape..

Share some positive stories so that some of those stuck here might see there is hope.....

Week after week we see a new bitter half century old life failure turn to whoring to support herself..... It has to be discouraging to the younger ones here still holding on to the hope they can find a better life some day....

There are some "married out" stories that might be shareable.... it would be interesting to any of those and whether the guy was a hobbyist or oblivious to her secret life..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I do in fact have a day job I've been at since 2004 however I make no claims of it being great

I am not in college which I am sure is obvious. When I post I am a grammar nazis nightmare. Paragraph structure is non existent. Mostly cause I am too lazy to worry about it. I mean it's a board for sex.....

I've considered buying stock in Energizer and Astroglide. However I have put those thoughts on hold to invest in a pyramid scheme ( I hear they are great )

If they left it behind I am not sure they are hanging around the boards.

How many whores are

- home owners?
I do own my home and land.
- tax payers?
I file taxes for my real world job but obviously not for hobby.
I have had insurance with my employer since 2004.
My car is a 2016 I am ahead on payments and it is in my name with no cosigner.
- have a 401(k)?
I do indeed with my job
I have at least a years worth put back. As well as the total amount that I still owe on my car.
I know when I got my car my credit score was around that. One of my reasons for getting my car was to help build my credit. I've always owned so I don't have much credit history.
If I couldn't hobby anymore I could live on my real world job. It pays all of my bills I just have a tight budget for extra stuff.

All of the above. I had a background search done for my job. I was able to get my car without a cosigner and I do not do drugs. I don't even smoke cigarettes. (although I enjoy a drink now and again)

There are some "married out" stories that might be shareable.... it would be interesting to any of those and whether the guy was a hobbyist or oblivious to her secret life.....

I have not been around long enough to say whats what but each person lives their life how they want. I am not discouraged by someone elses failure or success. I am not them and I am not walking the same path they are or did. We may walk paths that are alike but that doesn't mean the destination is the same. Hobby has been a good thing for me. I personally enjoy hobby way more than my real world job. It's a nice escape from my day to day grind and it has afforded me the chance to do things in my life that would have taken me a lot longer just working m reg job. I have been able to pay off some medical debt (insurance is good but it still doesn't cover enough) It had made it so I can pay for a trainer to help me get back into shape and healthy. I have been able to get a better car. Help family with things that they needed and I have been able to put a lot back so I have savings if something breaks or an emergency comes up. I don't have to stress if I need to take time off ect. There will come a point when I am ready to date again that I will walk away from hobby.
However for now I have goals I am working toward and I am not interested in dating. Being single 34 with no kids hobby is perfect for me right now. I get variety in my sex life. I have made some great friends. I have some interesting stories to tell in the nursing home one day and I can look back and say it was something I did by choice and truly had some fun doing it.
Aww, now you went and spoiled Whisper's whole whine thread!!
Aww, now you went and spoiled Whisper's whole whine thread!! Originally Posted by nuglet

Off topic.

This a good thread. And I commend tequila rose for having her shit together. That's the way it should be done.
None of yo damn biznassss. Jeez you're nosy sometimes, this is an Internet forum.
The usual suspects and their negative shots from the cheap seats! I agree with KR... TR you fucking go girl
None of yo damn biznassss. Jeez you're nosy sometimes, this is an Internet forum. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Oh really? And you felt you needed to post ..... why? Move your lard ass down the road if you don't like the topic. I would think as much as you brag over time you might of used the thread to post about your SUCKcesses!? I'm just sayin from one lard ass to another!
Oh really? And you felt you needed to post ..... why? Move your lard ass down the road if you don't like the topic. I would think as much as you brag over time you might of used the thread to post about your SUCKcesses!? I'm just sayin from one lard ass to another! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by JadeRose
See if you can make your sig line any bigger or desperate looking. Hey post some more pics of you with Spunk all over your face. That could be your claim to fame and your SUCKcess story!
None of yo damn biznassss. Jeez you're nosy sometimes, this is an Internet forum. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Yep and you are free to ignore his postings, but you didn't...

The usual suspects and their negative shots from the cheap seats! I agree with KR... TR you fucking go girl Originally Posted by Still Looking
Plus 2 for TR, she rocks and her success is very sexy.

Oh really? And you felt you needed to post ..... why? Move your lard ass down the road if you don't like the topic. I would think as much as you brag over time you might of used the thread to post about your SUCKcesses!? I'm just sayin from one lard ass to another! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, give the lady a break. I don't think she gets it, or if she does, maybe she feels left out and hurt.

MS TR,
Lady your response totally rocked it (and maybe spoiled Whispers aim?? ), you knocked a hit out of the ballpark with your response. You may have gathered a little shade from others (but they have it to give ), and it sounds like you have a great hobby success story. Maybe other new providers could learn from your success, and not be "stuck" in the hobby years from now, wondering where it all went wrong. Unless that's what they really wish and are happy at being providers in their 40s and 50s, and listening to a bunch of "entitled" guys acting like small children and name calling in Coed threads.

I know of several other local providers who are in similar circumstances to MS TR, and I find their independence, business savvy, and total confidence very sexy and exciting. And they also find my $$s for P4P and NSA also very comforting. Win/Win in hobbyland.

Most guys want to hang out with savvy/sexy women who have something on the ball and who do not need to be dependent upon guys to continuously bail them out of the small hiccups and mini-disasters that sometimes make up what we call daily life.
Yep and you are free to ignore his postings, but you didn't...

Plus 2 for TR, she rocks and her success is very sexy.

SL, give the lady a break. I don't think she gets it, or if she does, maybe she feels left out and hurt.

MS TR,
Lady your response totally rocked it (and maybe spoiled Whispers aim?? ), you knocked a hit out of the ballpark with your response. You may have gathered a little shade from others (but they have it to give ), and it sounds like you have a great hobby success story. Maybe other new providers could learn from your success, and not be "stuck" in the hobby years from now, wondering where it all went wrong. Unless that's what they really wish and are happy at being providers in their 40s and 50s, and listening to a bunch of "entitled" guys acting like small children and name calling in Coed threads.

I know of several other local providers who are in similar circumstances to MS TR, and I find their independence, business savvy, and total confidence very sexy and exciting. And they also find my $$s for P4P and NSA also very comforting. Win/Win in hobbyland.

Most guys want to hang out with savvy/sexy women who have something on the ball and who do not need to be dependent upon guys to continuously bail them out of the small hiccups and mini-disasters that sometimes make up what we call daily life.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy

if anyone knows what he's talking about on this site it's this guy! Any question, concern, doubt, inquiry you have about this site and the hobby, ask this guy!
685 credit score, I have filed and paid IRS taxes every year since
2009 as "Self employed massuse".

Health insurance thru the VA and my 2003 car is paid for.
I keep full coverage car insurance with a low deductible just in case.

I bought a small home with an affordable mortgage payment.
I do not have a 401k and I do not have 3 months savings.

I have a ton of grass to mow on my property and a lot of home
to do projects that I am in the midst of. I'm not perfect,
but I am definitely happy.

No one will ever offer me a 6 figure income, but I am glad
to say I support myself.

I could definitely pass a drug test, extra strength Tylenol
and water is about as strung out as I get. I don't even
drink soda pop and I am a vegetarian. Aside from working
as a sensual massuse, I imagine I could pass a backround
check as I have never been arrested for or convicted of a
crime. I have an excellent driving record, and I always
appear for jury duty when summoned.

I have no idea what ASPD is, I started out doing this already
old and fat.
I am not going to give up all my personal information to you or the entire board to prove a point, but I will say... I had MOST of all of this going for me and was out until something pretty fucking tragic happened. Now, I do take responsibility for putting myself in a position of a bit of danger. But I did not deserve what the fuck happened to me.

It was just a minor setback for a major comeback though. Lol. In my opinion, it's not about how many times you get knocked down. It's about how many times you get back up and what you are doing NOW to make your life better. It's also about recognizing WHY you are trapped and trying not to repeat the same mistakes.

Why must you sit on your pedestal and look down on people who are doing the best they can in life with such judgement? If they knew how to do better, they would. Live and let live or mentor a whore or pet project out of the business if you really want to make a difference. I know you are capable of it, if you had the right student and the correct intentions. You are quite an intelligent man. I don't understand your disdain, at times. I have learned a lot from you over the years. I just don't understand why a lot of what you post seems to have an intention of stinging the ladies so much! Just as we have discussed why you don't understand why I engage in board drama making myself an unnecessary target, at times. I suppose our diversity is something we can learn from. But... That's your deal not mine. I don't have to understand it.

Respectfully,

Infamous
What are ya fishing for here Whispy?