Is whispers a pussy?

Who here has met whispers and thinks he's a pussy?
  • gt27
  • 06-26-2017, 09:39 PM
Who here has met whispers and thinks he's a pussy? Originally Posted by Beachplayer03
I've never met him but I have a feeling that he is a pussy. Whispers, care to elaborate here . . .
Who here has met whispers and thinks he's a pussy? Originally Posted by Beachplayer03
Like many old jaded guys and gals on this board, I've met him many times at socials and strip club gatherings.

Whispers not a pussy, just a successful guy who knows what he likes with respect to hookers, and he is not afraid to publicly tell the other ones what doesn't like about them.

Word up: "Don't get in the way of a buzz saw cutting wood."
Bugle boy you sound like a pussy no offense
Bugle boy you sound like a pussy no offense Originally Posted by Beachplayer03
None taken. And my handle is "BugleBoy," try to get it right

OK, you appear to be a relatively new player on eccie with just two reviews up in the DFW area. Your posting history was a few reviews last year and today you jump fully into ATX with some caustic comments on another thread, which received very little traction, and then you start this thread calling a long-time ATX "contributor" a pussy. Man, grow up.

Your street cred in ATX appears to be minimal unless you have had an old handle or bandle which you haven't told us about. If so, please do tell and establish some credibility as to why anyone would listen to you or value your opinion of someone you don't know.

I haven't got a clue about what happens in eccie in other cities such as DFW and HOU, but common sense is not to come in new, and poke at stick at one of the most acerbic personalities found here. I am sure you will hear more from others on this.

OK, you asked a question and I answered honestly with my knowledge and opinions. I am sure others in ATX with similar knowledge could also answer, and some will disagree with what I said, but let's not resort to the school yard game of name calling--it says a lot more about you than you may wish to have known.
+1
Well, they dew say thet yew are whut yew eat, butt then Ah'd be a Freebird's burrito!
Short answer. Yes
Short answer. Yes Originally Posted by Little Monster
And why would you say he's a pussy foot monster?
Why are you up in his ass? You gonna start offering prostate massages?
Bugle boy you sound like a pussy no offense Originally Posted by Beachplayer03
Well BP03 joined in Dec 2016. Comments on board and attitude sure reminds me of someone.

Sam
Hey Beachplayer. I like your idea. Every time Whispers starts a thread to throw shit at people, you start one throwing shit right back at him. His mentality does resemble a gorillas.
He obviously has many years experience with his hateful antics so you have some catching up to find his hot buttons.
Maybe this is what he meant when he said that he likes to stir the shit on Eccie.
Why do you even care what he is?. Is that what turns you on??. Are you trying to book him?. BB is correct, if you want to go straight to bashing have some juice... Other wise you sound like a pencil neck that you are. Maybe your the bigger pussy???. !!! I laugh at clowns like this.
This Beachplayer has the same M.O. as the douche bag with the shitty bmw that likes to rip girls off. 2 reviews shortly after account creation, conveniently in Dallas with providers who are no longer active.

So player, are you that slimy little cunt?
Well BP03 joined in Dec 2016. Comments on board and attitude sure reminds me of someone.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Yes he does....

Hey Beachplayer. I like your idea. Every time Whispers starts a thread to throw shit at people, you start one throwing shit right back at him. His mentality does resemble a gorillas.

That makes for a whole lot more shit!

He obviously has many years experience with his hateful antics so you have some catching up to find his hot buttons.
Maybe this is what he meant when he said that he likes to stir the shit on Eccie. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I have "hot buttons"? LOL... Good luck wit that search.... People have tried to get an emotional response out of me for close to 20 years now.....

This Beachplayer has the same M.O. as the douche bag with the shitty bmw that likes to rip girls off. 2 reviews shortly after account creation, conveniently in Dallas with providers who are no longer active.

So player, are you that slimy little cunt? Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
He usually does not admit it till after some gal brings the ripoff story to the board.....Then he can feed off her misery and the emotions of others.... But you are not the only one thinking along that line....