Mandypandy4u wasted almost two hours of my time

I had a back and forth via text and cell with her for over 90 minutes and drove all the way to Old Settlers only to have her go radio silent. Because she was not ready when she said she would be, she offered to reduce the session rate if I'd stick around til she was ready. I actually didn't care about that because she was already offering a review special. She seemed like a nice enough girl on the phone and her reviews so far have been stellar, so I'm hoping there's a reasonable explanation.

I don't understand why someone would do that. Ladies, if you're not able to take a visitor, just say so. If the guy calling you is reasonable, he'll just move on to someone else and make arrangements to see you some other time. If he's not, do you really want to see him anyway?

Mandy - if you see this, please feel free to tell your side of the story. I'd really like to know what happened if there's a good excuse and I really don't want to disparage you unfairly if that's the case.
Im 100% sure she was busy ............ : )
Your doing? If she had other business she should have just said do. Asking me to stick around like that makes her an asshole.
Your doing? If she had other business she should have just said do. Asking me to stick around like that makes her an asshole. Originally Posted by urbanmeyer

Ask yourself, did she sound tired, groggy, or generally out of it? If so he may have had something to do with it.
Consider yourself lucky, you dont want to go after pid......
I checked out her pics. Hell I'd still be there waiting LMFAO

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...000&highlight=
Hence the almost two hours
Hence the almost two hours Originally Posted by urbanmeyer
PM her tell her your sorry for leaving early. Hope she takes you back and reschedules you. But don't beg.
sounds like she double booked herself, and or her Mother flew in from Nepal unannounced and she had to pick her up from ABIA
sounds like she double booked herself, and or her Mother flew in from Nepal unannounced and she had to pick her up from ABIA Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Trip to/from Old Settlers to ABIA is about 35 mins each way, along with 20 mins at terminal to gather luggage and say hello. That would account for about 90 mins. Then, waiting for PITD, now that could take a lot more time... Just saying.

Seriously, sorry that happened. She looks good, but isn't Old Settlers in WilCo. What were you thinking. Wait, you little brain was doing all the thinking, as often happens with us mongers.
Consider yourself lucky, you dont want to go after pid...... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Never, NEVER go in after PID

Attachment 664797
Ask yourself, did she sound tired, groggy, or generally out of it? If so he may have had something to do with it. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lolololol
She made good. Review to follow. Suffice to say her sessions are hot and she looks better in person than her pics suggest. And I don't think her pics look bad.
She made good. Review to follow. Suffice to say her sessions are hot and she looks better in person than her pics suggest. And I don't think her pics look bad. Originally Posted by urbanmeyer
Good to hear.
Glad it worked out for you