John S Pemberton, Inventor of Coca Cola, was a Confederate Colonel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stith_Pemberton

I did not know this.

It won’t be long until the Rioters, Looters, Anarchist, and Arsonist pay them a visit.
Crazy Horse was an enemy of the United States government, and a ruthless, murderous, illiterate scumbag as well as being a member of a tribe of Indian savages who gleefully displaced the previous tribe of savages from the land that his tribe was in turn displaced from.

The United States government is in the process of building a zillion ton monument to this enemy of our people.

But what we really need to do is tear down statues of Theodore Roosevelt.
Irony would be if the inventor of Pepsi was a Confederate General. Comedy would be if the inventor of Welch's Grape Soda was a Confederate General.
  • oeb11
  • 06-24-2020, 01:16 PM
wikipedia
John Pemberton died from stomach cancer at age 57 in August 1888. At the time of his death, he also suffered from poverty and addiction to morphine. His body was returned to Columbus, Georgia, where he was buried at Linwood Cemetery. His grave marker is engraved with symbols showing his service in the Confederate Army and his membership as a Freemason. His son Charley continued to sell his father's formula, but six years later Charles Pemberton died, having succumbed to opium addiction.[27]

- the protestors will soon remove that grave marker. might be a blessing for many of the lower socioeconomic group who are obese and addicted to sugar drinks to boycott Coke - and other soft drinks.

Might well result in weight loss, relieve obesity caused diabetes, and high blood pressure, etc and many other ailments.

giving up coke is not going to cause a cure for DemLib ideology.
Fyi:
For anyone thinking about removing, demolishing, etc:
Markers, statues, etc.
Crystalline silica, found in granite and numourous other stoneware, etc. is a known lung carcinogen.
Crazy Horse was an enemy of the United States government, and a ruthless, murderous, illiterate scumbag as well as being a member of a tribe of Indian savages who gleefully displaced the previous tribe of savages from the land that his tribe was in turn displaced from.

The United States government is in the process of building a zillion ton monument to this enemy of our people.

But what we really need to do is tear down statues of Theodore Roosevelt. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I think you make an excellent point that is overlooked by many in their worship of non whites.
wikipedia
John Pemberton died from stomach cancer at age 57 in August 1888. At the time of his death, he also suffered from poverty and addiction to morphine. His body was returned to Columbus, Georgia, where he was buried at Linwood Cemetery. His grave marker is engraved with symbols showing his service in the Confederate Army and his membership as a Freemason. His son Charley continued to sell his father's formula, but six years later Charles Pemberton died, having succumbed to opium addiction.[27]

- the protestors will soon remove that grave marker. might be a blessing for many of the lower socioeconomic group who are obese and addicted to sugar drinks to boycott Coke - and other soft drinks.

Might well result in weight loss, relieve obesity caused diabetes, and high blood pressure, etc and many other ailments.

giving up coke is not going to cause a cure for DemLib ideology. Originally Posted by oeb11
Coca-Cola is pure poison and should not be a part of anyone's diet.

Those who argue for the energy benefits of the corn syrup should have fruit instead since it is a complex carb.

Of course, Warren Buffett chain drinks a damn cherry coke all day long but he loves his work and that is a proven good thing to offset the simple carbs - plus he owns 10% of Coca-Cola.

That must make him a racist, of course...
  • oeb11
  • 06-25-2020, 12:40 PM
How about all the folks in Harlem who drink coke -??????
How about all the folks in Harlem who drink coke -?????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Weren't they already required to downsize them?
How about all the folks in Harlem who drink coke -?????? Originally Posted by oeb11
I believe in free choice but it is not good for them.
Some how BLK and them will find a way a black person really inveted it.
Weren't they already required to downsize them? Originally Posted by eccielover
I think Bloomberg did that, the guy who according to Elizabeth Warren called women "horse faced lesbians" although, of course, some women are!

I imagine Yssup Rider and Sissy Chaps probably pay less for "horse faced gay men" to fuck them in their asses...so there is an equal opportunity insult to balance the scales.

I wonder if Munchy calls them that before or after he sucks their dicks?
I see that the city of washington d.c. has voted to remove the statue of confederate General Albert Pike. He was also a freemason.

good!
I see that the city of washington d.c. has voted to remove the statue of confederate General Albert Pike. He was also a freemason.

good! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You hate the free Masons?

You want to enslave them?
You hate the free Masons?

You want to enslave them? Originally Posted by friendly fred
arent' they responsible for all this?

When I first heard of Pike's statue that was up there, I was kind of dubious as to why it was there in the first place. a confederate general statue in washington d.c???....

the Freemason HQ is located there and if i'm not mistaken, Pike's statue is I think in front of the Freemason building. He wrote a book for them.